Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What philosophical, existential or even religious ideas and things like that, have you NOT found cringy or wrong or stupid?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Most of us on this site have had similar experiences. Many of you are just like me: cynical, skeptical, nihilistic etc...

And despite all my yearning for something deeper, for some answers and such, everything just seems cringy and stupid. I could read something deep, written by a renowned philosopher and yet I think it's stupid. That probably shows that I am stupid, but I can't help it, it's just how I feel.

So, that being said, is there anything that has struck a chord within you?

Posthumanism, transhumanism and class warfare.

So, that being said, is there anything that has struck a chord within you?

Yes. Consciousness.

The idea that a lifeless universe can give rise to something that can perceive itself is the greatest metaphysical mystery of all, more so than the soul, the meaning of life and what it means to be human, and the possibility of life after death.

Once (if) we learn to solve that mystery, the answers for the rest will follow.

Also the conquest theory of the state.

Class warfare is very real. All of us on this forum are plebs, slaves that are told to work harder and maybe we too will live the good life one day. This incel bullshit is also part of the equation, a way to divide us and keep us down, so we don't target the real evildoers, the rich and powerful fucks. Focused on getting a woman, "ascending" and working hard for it, instead of blaming the rich fucks.
Yes. Consciousness.

The idea that a lifeless universe can give rise to something that can perceive itself is the greatest metaphysical mystery of all, more so than the soul, the meaning of life and what it means to be human, and the possibility of life after death.

Once (if) we learn to solve that mystery, the answers for the rest will follow.
That is interesting indeed, but the whole topic is unfortunately fraught with pseudo-science and crackpot theories.

Infinite consciousness

Multiple realms

Infinite consciousness

Multiple realms
That is indeed some fun stuff to think about, but it's a bit too unrealistic for my stupid skeptical ass.

Lol nope.

Any kind of thought is dumb and useless. Being smart does not get you the girl.

It's all about hotness. Girls can claim this too but juggernaut law applies eternally thanks to biology. Thanks, nature!

Everything Julius Evola. I don’t even believe in Magic(k) or anything supernatural or supratemporal.

My own personal visions and messages from God. That and concave hollow earth theory.

I view most philosophical schools of thought to be drivel nonsense, made by pretentious men. There is no reason to ponder and question our existence so deeply when we already know that our existence is purely biological and evolutionary. Philosophical works are just a bunch of dead men's words, so find your own truth and don't let nonsensical thoughts and ideas cloud your world view. We incels should know that better than anyone.

Ideas?

Well let’s see...

The serenity prayer is pretty based as is the famous 1Corinthians verse about love.

Also the biblical books of Job and Ecclesiastes are solid.

stoicism. accept everything for what it is and move on. cause emotional reactions be to problems just make m worse

Transhumanism WILL be used to control you, aka humanity....... Don't believe the pipedream transhumanist BS, it will 100% be about control. Only your masters will get the true benefits, you would have to be a fool to think otherwise.

The globalist UN cult and friends are going to push tranhumanism on the slave class, soon. (already are) microchipping, digital currency, digital vaccine certificates for clearance into some places, etc...., are ideas being floated around with strong intention for them to become reality.

The sheep are going to soon to have their DNA permanently altered by the CV shot......, only are rulers no how and why.........
yet nothing but bahhhsss, is all i hear. JFL!!!!
IT'S FOR YOUR SAFETY THOUGH, TRUST THE GOVERNMENT! GOVERNMENT NEVER LIES, AND LOVES YOU! Give up all your rights, and let us alter you DNA which ever way we please.........
This last bit is directed at the dumb lurkers not you btw.

Basically what im saying is be careful what you wish for. Stay Human.

Last edited:
The idea of one unified field of consciousness. I like the idea that when we die our ego (the I am) cease to exist but the soul was and always will be eternal.

acatalepsy AKA extreme epistemological skepticism

The idea of one unified field of consciousness. I like the idea that when we die our ego (the I am) cease to exist but the soul was and always will be eternal.
This. We're pure, raw, consciousness at our core, the knowledge (energy) that is are consciousness, is the creating force of ALL things..
What people call "GOD" is NEVER separate from us, think along the lines of frequency and energy and you will see the big picture.

This. We're pure, raw, consciousness at our core, the knowledge (energy) that is are consciousness, is the creating force of ALL things..
What people call "GOD" is NEVER separate from us, think along the lines of frequency and energy and you will see the big picture.
Exactly. Another jungiancel I presume? Whay do you think of the hermetic principles?.

I cope with gnosticism.

Political and moral nihilism

Transhumanism WILL be used to control you, aka humanity....... Don't believe the pipedream transhumanist BS, it will 100% be about control. Only your masters will get the true benefits, you would have to be a fool to think otherwise.

The globalist UN cult and friends are going to push tranhumanism on the slave class, soon. (already are) microchipping, digital currency, digital vaccine certificates for clearance into some places, etc...., are ideas being floated around with strong intention for them to become reality.

The sheep are going to soon to have their DNA permanently altered by the CV shot......, only are rulers no how and why.........
yet nothing but bahhhsss, is all i hear. JFL!!!!
IT'S FOR YOUR SAFETY THOUGH, TRUST THE GOVERNMENT! GOVERNMENT NEVER LIES, AND LOVES YOU! Give up all your rights, and let us alter you DNA which ever way we please.........
This last bit is directed at the dumb lurkers not you btw.

Basically what im saying is be careful what you wish for. Stay Human.
Transhuman

The idea of white privilege from critical race theory (I don't know enough about the rest of the theory to comment on it) is legit. In the 20th century, there were literally laws that banned non-Europeans from immigrating to the U.S. Asians (first with the Chinese) were explicitly banned. (Nowadays, alt-right figures like Kevin MacDonald are actually MAD that those laws were changed in the '60s. They are literally MAD that the U.S. stopped prohibiting people of color from entering. How can you be mad at other races just for being present? They want to go back to a whites-only time.) That is but one example of institutional racism that reflects the privileging of whiteness and whites.