Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What phenotype is keanu reeves

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
I know he's a hapa but he's not ugly. So for the sake of discussion what is he.

Im not sure what phenotype would I clasify him as. Some other users might be able to answer though

@DarkStar @Castaway @Made in Heaven

dark triad, good guy statusmaxxed

Im not sure what phenotype would I clasify him as. Some other users might be able to answer though

@DarkStar @Castaway @Made in Heaven
Andrinovo-Turanid is probably the closest

Andrinovo-Turanid is probably the closest
Something like this:
Andronovo Turanid

I guess I can see the resemblance a bit but not quite. So I guess he could maybe pass for an Uzbek or an Afghan Hazara technically

Last edited:
He doesn't fit into white or rice
He looks uncanny but he made it in movie jobs

He doesn't fit into white or rice
He looks uncanny but he made it in movie jobs
wtf does uncanny mean. Exotically unfitting? So you don't think he's good looking.

wtf does uncanny mean. Exotically unfitting? So you don't think he's good looking.
He got lucky because most hapas are still chink gay alien skull and vagina eye with yellow skin and shit height

I knw him. He's the guy from:

-Matrix
-Cyberpunk

I don't think you can classify Mixed race people into one phenotype.

But he is white passing at least in America, so I don't know. @DarkStar

Last edited:
Mixed people don’t fit into specific phenotypes

Atlantid + North Sinid

Then what would you say.

Tbh with how nonwhite america is you really think he wouldn’t be looped as white?
Yeah tbh he does look distinctly ambiguous.

I mean, I'm a pheno autist & racial realist who has spent hours obsessing over this stuff, so to me at least I could see he's non-White

Tbh, I could believe he's Hispanic/Latino of some kind.

Yeah tbh he does look distinctly ambiguous.

I mean, I'm a pheno autist & racial realist who has spent hours obsessing over this stuff, so to me at least I could see he's non-White

Tbh, I could believe he's Hispanic/Latino of some kind.
See that’s the thing about people like me who are Quapah and want to manipulate people is that I get a bad situation in pheno typical autists blow my cover

Same thing also pisses me off when I know how to pretend to be a redneck or pretend to be whatever in any situation then there’s an autist who can blow me out of the water

Asian girls are the biggest pheno autists. Which pisses me off lmao. Because they should know their place but for Asian girls unless you’re Nordic you’re always a 5/10

See that’s the thing about people like me who are Quapah and want to manipulate people is that I get a bad situation in pheno typical autists blow my cover

Same thing also pisses me off when I know how to pretend to be a redneck or pretend to be whatever in any situation then there’s an autist who can blow me out of the water

Asian girls are the biggest pheno autists. Which pisses me off lmao. Because they should know their place but for Asian girls unless you’re Nordic you’re always a 5/10
If I were him I’d say he’s Italian around super aryan types and lie about having a really blonde brother.

If I were him I’d say he’s Italian around super aryan types and lie about having a really blonde brother.
And that he “is how he feels about the world more ideologically because of how wise his father and brothers were” than beating his chest as an Uber mensch. Also say he has a more swarthy looking brother