Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment what phenotype gets hot trashy mentally ill women?

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
the kind that look like whores and are mentally ill but are still hot.

chad phenotype

The chad tatooer/drug addict/skater/school dropout

Chad with tattoos and thugmaxxed

the kind that look like whores and are mentally ill but are still hot.
like this?

Screenshot 2023 12 14 212131

we all know its chad . but theres different types of chads.

DW, they won't ever look at my subhuman face.
they might. BPD women have an ability to project an image on to a subhuman male. like theyre so mentally ill they might view you as chad. but its not worth it because they fuck up your entire life.

they might. BPD women have an ability to project an image on to a subhuman male. like theyre so mentally ill they might view you as chad. but its not worth it because they fuck up your entire life.
My life is already fucked, they can't make it worse. I really don't care.
Hawkeye Avengers Endgame GIF

This is the type I like and have studied very much. To understand who they want you have to understand them. What does all this hair dye, tattoos, eating disorders, and piercings signify? Emotional damage, rebellion, and attention-seeking.

It is easy to see that these girls are thrill seekers. They reject traditional aesthetics. They need to be contrarian.

They fuck men who can satisfy these categories.

Muscular / tall / dominant men represent a physical threat, and allow them to revisit previous trauma that caused the emotional disturbance. As rebellious girls, they will target men whom society doesn't traditionally want them to be with (blacks, criminals, crazies, dogs). This garners them the negative attention they crave. A man with an attractive face makes other girls envious and gains her even more dark attention. You can expand from there.