Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What personality actually is.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
It's the icing on a cake that tastes like shit. (Incels)

It's the icing on a cake that already tastes good. (Normies/Chads)

Personality is an ancillary trait to good looks. The only thing that matters is looks, this is what I tell every girl who's ever told me that personality is important.

Personality is an ancillary trait to good looks. The only thing that matters is looks, this is what I tell every girl who's ever told me that personality is important.

Yep, at first glance, the females assign already positive traits based on his first impression.

This. Females rationalize there disgust with ugly males with him just having a bad personality.

no face no case

Personality only matters when you get above 8+, in that domain it is possible for roasties to have discernment about the "personality" of the chad they are throwing themselves at. Since all these chads all relatively the same in looks, only then does "personality" matter.
Never listen to a stupid whore when it comes to personality/looks/anything at all. All roasties care about looks(height is part of looks) first and everything else second