Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What percentage of users do you guys think are fakecels on here?

Not very many. Maybe 1/4 maximum.

1/4 of the actual incels, that is. Not including soyboy and femoid infiltrators.

28.6%
Ui

Personally I think like 40%-70%. Alot of people who will go for one race only, or they have friends, or they have had female interaction.

At the same time I'm a truecel who thinks inceldom should be reserved for the ugly of the ugly of the ugliest social outcast KHHILV

Last edited:
60% maybe more.

I don’t know, I’m more of a blackpill than an incel I’d say, so perhaps I’m some sort of intruder(?).
Most fake gel either have not put the effort in it, or they made false account that they leave out after a month.

I’d say 70% of guest are fakecel, and 10-25% member are.

I don’t know, I’m more of a blackpill than an incel I’d say, so perhaps I’m some sort of intruder(?).
Most fake gel either have not put the effort in it, or they made false account that they leave out after a month.

I’d say 70% of guest are fakecel, and 10-25% member are.
'appreciate the honesty but delete this :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

I'd say st keast 20-30%

'appreciate the honesty but delete this :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
I’m still a khhv, and tried 5-6 (cold approach ?) in school with no success.
Plus, my social circle is small, inactive and now that I’m in uni, I’ve only seen one friend in the last 2 month.
I’m blackpilled more than incelpilled, but it doesn’t mean I’m at a low power-levelcel

At least 99.9999995% according to some.

For me I reckon approximately 30% could easily to normally "ascend". Tbh ngl.