Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what percentage of the original r/incels subscribers came over to here?

weservenomsg

weservenomsg

Banned
-
cause it seems like less than 5% honestly ​

mental_out said:
some people chose different names when coming here so it's hard to tell. I know a couple refused to come here because of the lookism shit.

More reason why Lookism users should be purged from this site.

An forum and a subreddit are very diferent, considering that the majority just lurk you should expect only the 10% of our original users if this is permanent and not transitory.

Its more than you think. You have people who chose new names. People who u just dont recognize and people who didnt post frequently. I think we had close to 300 users when this place went up and now have 1,400. If i had to guess id say at least 25% of those are returning. Maybe 10% actually from other sites 15% accounts created for if the site goes private. The remaining 50% i have no clue.

I'm from r/Incels, however, like others said, there are people going by different names.

mental_out said:
I know a couple refused to come here because of the lookism shit.

Why can't we all just get along?

It seemed like the hardcore 200 from Incels came over initially then stopped posting thanks to Lookism posters shitposting everywhere. Some incels are still posting their disapproval back on what remains of the Incelosphere on cucked Reddit.

Lookismisreal said:

Amen, brother.

King of /r/incels/ reporting in

3k karma /r/incels only BIG PLAYER checking in

Lookismisreal said:

Deus vult brother. Purge them all.

CopingGymcel said:
Why can't we all just get along?

Getting along is for weak people real sick cunt alpha males fight till death against everyone and everything thats exist just because they can! :@

Yeah. I only recognise a few names from back on plebbit. I really hope more of the gang come over. We must gather our forces and prepare to wage meme jihad on the normies.

I was only subscribed for a while, but then I quit due to the sub being brigaded and invaded by normies, cucks, and females. By then I was only lurking here and there. What's funny is the day the sub got banned I was actually thinking that it may get banned soon. And yeah I have a different name than on Reddit.

You guys need to spread the URL of this site around the incelnet, there are LOTs of ppl still not here!!

I was an approved member on /r/incels. Not sure if you guys remember me.