Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What percentage of /r/inceltear (and reddit in general) are transgender pedophiles?

95% troons, 4% landwhales, 1% bluepilled incels

Buy bigger clothes :feelskek:

100%, I'm Sorry but by clicking "install" on reddit you became One of them

He hit the other car while escaping kek if he doesn't go to jail at least his car insurance will go up next year (if blue car owner reports it)

I honestly always found it funny how there's such a disproportionate amount of trannies on IncelTear. Like I'm pretty sure at least 1/3 of their active userbase is actual trannies. We really don't give a fuck about trannies so it really shows how in denial they are.

So far what I have seen from IncelTear members:

Autistic virgin men (both whites and ethnics) hating on incels thinking they will get laid. Surprise, women only fuck chads. Honorable mention is the wizard incel pedo Sleepydoogy or whatever the fk that losers name is.

Pedophilic leftists and trannies.

Trannies, mostly ultimate beta submissive socially defeated men giving up and transing to women to get fked by chads, or ftm that went incel and wants to cope by hating incels despite women rejecting ftm subhumans. But I am pretty sure most are incel men that went trans. Its like if you took an indian subhuman and made him white and tall. He would then hate his own race.

Landwhales, usually with dyed hairstyles. Disgusting with redish skin.

Ironic that they want to kill us. It is not exactly our fault their genetics suck and they get rejected by society or chads, they are absolute morons.

I honestly always found it funny how there's such a disproportionate amount of trannies on IncelTear. Like I'm pretty sure at least 1/3 of their active userbase is actual trannies. We really don't give a fuck about trannies so it really shows how in denial they are.
Well i actively hate and despise them since they are repulsive but yeah most people don't care about them.

The Trannies are worst threat than AI to the human race .

This guy is the final boss of /r/inceltear