Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What percentage of men do you think are dateless KHHVs?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I think it’s less than 1%, even most users here on fakecels.is have atleast went on dates before. :feelsohgod::feelsrope:

Last edited:
Cope, I think that it's probably closer to 50~80% of all men younger than 30. I rarely meet men with lovers, present or past.

nope 20/80 rule is very strong now, maybe a decade ago a incel could get dates. its impossible now:feelsohgod:

dating apps give even ugly foids option to sleep with chad, their looksmax incel equivalent has no such thing.
I would say probably 50~65%

by 18? Probably 10-20%
and increasing too :feelsrope:
Copp

emost users here in fakecels.is have atleast went on dates before.
Yeah,that's why there needs to be a new site,for giga truecels like myself exclusively!

nope 20/80 rule is very strong now, maybe a decade ago a incel could get dates. its impossible now:feelsohgod:

dating apps give even ugly foids option to sleep with chad, their looksmax incel equivalent has no such thing.
I would say probably 50~65%
when the cope is too strong

I think it’s less than 1%, even most users here on fakecels.is have atleast went on dates before. :feelsohgod::feelsrope:
Impossible. I got taken out of school so dates went out the window my entire teenhood.

Probably 30%. Its extremely hard to get a date nowadays.

These iqlets legit make me seethe. We would be going extinct if the percentages they cope with were true

These iqlets legit make me seethe. We would be going extinct if the percentages they cope with were true
Same, people here cope too much with sub 8 law and believe every normie man is a KHHV incel like us. :feelstastyman:

boy oh boy.

If only all you lilcels knew…:feelsEhh:

@Caesercel has two wives meanwhile you're stuck in autism hell

Cope, I think that it's probably closer to 50~80% of all men younger than 30. I rarely meet men with lovers, present or past.
Bruh one of the mods has 2 WIVES

0.1% (including me)

3 or 4% maybe

5% sounds reasonable

it was lower in past but imo in recent years it is likely at least 10%. Well the hugless thing igbored. If you count hugless then yeah sub1%

Why add dateless? Men that spend money on "foodie dates" are more pathetic than dateless KHHVs.

[UWSL]If 27% of men under 30 are virgins, I'd say 20-25% are KHHVs.[/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL]
kan5bvz6kjz81.jpg
[/UWSL]

[UWSL]If 27% of men under 30 are virgins, I'd say 20-25% are KHHVs.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]
kan5bvz6kjz81.jpg
[/UWSL]
That chart is fake actually and it includes 19/20/21 year olds too which inflated the number

Why add dateless? Men that spend money on "foodie dates" are more pathetic than dateless KHHVs.
Truecels have never been on a date