Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What percentage of guys do you think finish high school as a virgin?

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

Cursed
★★★★★
I can't really find any good data on this and I'm interested in seeing what other incels think. Based on my personal experiences it felt like most guys had already gotten laid before finishing school or at least had some kind of experience with foids.

I think most have some sorta experience with females

I can't really find any good data on this and I'm interested in seeing what other incels think. Based on my personal experiences it felt like most guys had already gotten laid before finishing school or at least had some kind of experience with foids.

In my class back then everyone had some type of GF. So maybe 10%? That will probably change with Gen Alpha. I reckon a 10% increase. So every 4th kid won't have female experience.

In my class back then everyone had some type of GF. So maybe 10%? That will probably change with Gen Alpha. I reckon a 10% increase. So every 4th kid won't have female experience.
Based on my class I'd say it's about 20% maybe. And I graduated in 2023

Yeah they may have not necessarily lost their virginity but they may have at least kissed girls or had a gf before.
I reckon that they probably lose their virginity in college (if they go to college)

Based on my class I'd say it's about 20% maybe. And I graduated in 2023

I finished school in 2022. Damn. 1 year and a 10% increase.

I think that's a good thing. Let it all collapse (hopeium)

a fairly large percentage

I mean it depends, but personally mine was like 80% virgins

50% for white men. 95% for brown men.

Idk. My intuition says a lot, but my experience and research says otherwise

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back