Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What percent of the time do you feel hatred?

title

• 0-20%

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • 21-40%

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • 41-60%

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • 61-80%

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • 81-100%

Votes: 12 41.4%

• Total voters
whenitsoveritsover

whenitsoveritsover

Recruit
★★★
what percent of your day is spent experiencing either overwhelming or smoldering hatred? me personally 80-100%

For me its only when something triggers me like if i see chad hitting up girls or foids complaining about their stupid lives on the internet

Never hatred, but i feel angry all the time. Every time i am outside or on normie apps i get racepilled. Triggers tf out of me.

When i wake up 0% once i start thinking 100%

It comes and goes. Usually im just sad but then itll turn into anger and hatred, and then it goes back to sadness

all the time especially when people constanly pressure me and then get mad or anooyed like as a a way to get a reaction out of me

I couldn’t force myself to feel hatred but I do feel a very strong sense of disgust at times

I frequently experience periods of intense jealousy and sadness.

Yes, I hate this world at this point because it's a terrible place. I would destroy it without any hesitation or remorse. Then whatever is left should be better.

All the time high, fluctuating at 80% at the lowest but never ceasing, more than sorrow and longing