Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What people mean when they say white

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
When people talk about white peoplr they are talking about blue eye blond people with white skin. Those that you see on hollywood movies not romanians or italians. Seriously an arabcel messaged me telling me he can run jbw when he is basically a congoid with white pasty skin and not the reddish hue whites have.

You can easily find curries thst look italian or greek. Whites come from a tiny geographic region and are associated with aryan race

If jbw applies to italians we would see curries and pakis slaying like whites

I don't think they do. I think a white guy is a white guy and the only people who nitpick genetics are people on /pol/.

White as in european heritage, to me.

Average or ideal man face europe

TIL that people with dark hair and brown eyes aren't white.

You can easily find curries thst look italian or greek.

This is some top tier cope :lul:

I dont know what curries you see, but every curry I see looks similar to this.

Just your average everyday Italian and Greek bro

Download
Download 1
Unnamed

Last edited:
Blonde hair is a forced meme tbh

Blue eye halo is legit though

Sub zero IQ

Just lol at comparing Italians to curries. But again you did say you like trolling so... Good thread op

i think im white but im not and others think that too IT IS OVER

Ya, some people refuse to take the racepill. JBW doesn't apply to short, hairy, dark Greeks or Italian, etc.
186muscle2.jpg

And jfl at the Arabs who consider themselves white.

Ya, some people refuse to take the racepill. JBW doesn't apply to short, hairy, dark Greeks or Italian, etc.
186muscle2.jpg

And jfl at the Arabs who consider themselves white.

Even more JFL at those Hispanic spics with lighter skin color thinking they are whites. Especially the spic females.

Greeks and South Italians are half-turks.
Most spaniards and portuguese have beduin and north african blood.
JFL if you dont have light eyes and place yourself among nordics, slavs and germans.

Guys i am not referring to dravidian indians. I am talking about punjabis.

If you can pass for arab it is over

Yeah mexicans
They may have European blood if they look white enough, how else could they’ve gotten whiter when their whole country was filled with brown skin natives? Anyways i just regard them as colonial children

Only @Weeb25 is white.

I remember in school back in 2012 a white boy asked me "hey what race are you?" And my ethnic ass said, "oh I'm white". And he looked at me confused and said, "oh and what else?" And I said, "just white..." And he knew I was lying

There’s a sandnigger on here ten years older and six inches shorter (I’m a white American) who was trying to tell me about how JBW works in PH. Jfl

Italians are white and so are many North Africans.

They may have European blood if they look white enough, how else could they’ve gotten whiter when their whole country was filled with brown skin natives? Anyways i just regard them as colonial children

Still brown skinned ethnics in my opinion

There’s a sandnigger on here ten years older and six inches shorter (I’m a white American) who was trying to tell me about how JBW works in PH. Jfl
Who?

when i go to some small place in my shithole they think im foreigner because im ugly i know

Attachments

• EDAB6F3B-ECBB-4027-805B-7DFE7B648B64.jpeg
    EDAB6F3B-ECBB-4027-805B-7DFE7B648B64.jpeg
    169.9 KB · Views: 34
This is a sicilian native. Can he run jbw
Of course he can because JBW is about first world green card game and being divorce-raped later unless you are Chad enough. :lul:

Of course he can because JBW is about first world green card game and being divorce-raped later unless you are Chad enough. :lul:

Jbw is about a nordic guy getting white and ethnic foids lusting over him due to his ethnicity. Green card soinds like that confidence and shower meme

all europeans mog me regardless

Jbw is about a nordic guy getting white and ethnic foids lusting over him due to his ethnicity. Green card soinds like that confidence and shower meme
Nope green card game is legit, why wouldnt it be? They divorce you afterwards though, there are like a million stories like that and for example here in Italy and I think in America too Eastern European women have a bad reputation.

i am not white i dont care for race for europe or for stupid rock whit name Earth if i was white i will have money to cope but im low IQ and poor because im not white and UGLY :reeeeee:

I have white skin but ethnic.
I have white skin but ethnic.

White as in european heritage, to me.
i have european heritage, speak a european language, follow customs inherinted from Europe and still not White. As do many latin-americans.
You are white said no European to me.

ethnic eastern european, from place where male suicides are at highest and femoids are pretty but whores, secondary citizen of Euroean Union, and not protected from hate speech. So some kind of the most discriminated society gropup in world of today

It is common to see Latinos pretending to be white by simply their skin being clear, it is laughable: I wouldn't be surprised if curries do the same; but southern europeans are whites, and jbw is not legit.

ethnic eastern european, from place where male suicides are at highest and femoids are pretty but whores, secondary citizen of Euroean Union, and not protected from hate speech. So some kind of the most discriminated society gropup in world of today
This is true

When people talk about white peoplr they are talking about blue eye blond people with white skin. Those that you see on hollywood movies not romanians or italians. Seriously an arabcel messaged me telling me he can run jbw when he is basically a congoid with white pasty skin and not the reddish hue whites have.

You can easily find curries thst look italian or greek. Whites come from a tiny geographic region and are associated with aryan race

If jbw applies to italians we would see curries and pakis slaying like whites
Curry and pakis who look Italian usually are from Punjab and have higher Indo-European heritage. They are very few tho so your argument is fake

Jbw doesn’t work if your short and ugly

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back