Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What outdated memes piss you off?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
The "over 9000!" meme from DBZ pisses me off, same with the "would you kindly" quote from Bioshock.
And the "wabalubbadubdub!" quote from Rick and Morty.
I sometimes see the "better love story than twilight" meme pop up here and there, same with jokes about Donald Trump relating to him being a racist (I don't give a fuck if he is btw).

anything with3foids in them

The entirety of the female gender is one giant outdated bad meme

i haven't heard would you kindly in a very long time, is that on the ign forums or something?

i haven't heard would you kindly in a very long time, is that on the ign forums or something?
Sometimes, sometimes its on other GAYmer forums too.
Sometimes unfunny faggot YTers say it in their bioshock lore vids, same with comments on those vids.

Bioshock 1 is a fun game an all, but it's overrated and outdated.
Bioshock 2 was the first bioshock game I played and I'm kinda nostalgic over it tbh.
I remember seeing the short "you alone among the dead" advert on gamespot way back in 2009-2010.
In some ways, 2 is better than 1.

Bioshock infinite is a pile of crap that almost has nothing to do with bioshock.
They even made a dlc for the sole purpose of connecting the games together in a way.
The idea of people from columbia and rapture were exchanging technology between universes is an interesting idea, but it doesn't fit bioshock.
And it kinda makes the people of rapture, the best and brightest of mankind look less best from bright if they have to acquire their technology from another advanced universe.

Honestly, most of the fanbase of bioshock are snobby and pretentious think their cultured, intellectual philosophers just because they understand the story and lore of bioshock.
Kinda like the rick and morty fanbase.

Last edited:
pickle rick was never funny

pickle rick was never funny
63d.gif

Sometimes, sometimes its on other GAYmer forums too.
Sometimes unfunny faggot YTers say it in their bioshock lore vids, same with commenters on those vids.

Bioshock 1 is a fun game an all, but it's overrated and outdated.
Bioshock 2 was the first bioshock game I played and I'm kinda nostalgic over it tbh.
I remember seeing the short "you alone among the dead" advert on gamespot way back in 2009-2010.
In some ways, 2 is better than 1.

Bioshock infinite is a pile of crap that almost has nothing to do with bioshock.
They even made a dlc for the sole purpose of connecting the games together in a dumb way.
The idea of people from columbia and rapture were exchanging techology between universes is an nteresting idea, but it doesn't fit bioshock.
And it kinda makes the people of rapture, the best and brightest of mankind look less best from bright if they have to acquire their technology from another advanced universe.

Honestly, most of the fanbase of bioshock are snobby and pretentious think their cultured, intellectual philosophers just because they understand the story and lore of bioshock.
Kinda like the rick and morty fanbase.
yeah, i know what you mean, bioshock fans kinda fight each other a bit precisely because 1 was made by Ken Levine, while 2 wasn't, so it's a battle between superfans of Levine and fans of the new team that worked on 2.
honestly you should check out what came before too, the game was heavily inspired by System Shock games which are also good if a bit older.

yeah, i know what you mean, bioshock fans kinda fight each other a bit precisely because 1 was made by Ken Levine, while 2 wasn't, so it's a battle between superfans of Levine and fans of the new team that worked on 2.
honestly you should check out what came before too, the game was heavily inspired by System Shock games which are also good if a bit older.
Never played system shock, but I know about it.
I know about the infamous shodan betrayal in 2 and that remake.

The "over 9000!" meme from DBZ pisses me off, same with the "would you kindly" quote from Bioshock.
And the "wabalubbadubdub!" quote from Rick and Morty.
I sometimes see the "better love story than twilight" meme pop up here and there, same with jokes about Donald Trump relating to him being a racist (I don't give a fuck if he is btw).
once a meme reach normie circles i gets ruined. why? because they over use it and use it for way too long. and of course the bad memes gets normie attention. any meme with capeshit pisses me of, normis still use thoose

Never played system shock, but I know about it.
I know about the infamous shodan betrayal in 2 and that remake.
System Shock 2 is great.