Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what other websites do you use

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
Cant even bypass 4chan ban on me, and wizchan is ok but i want to use a decent site ded srs

Use tor bridge to bypass 4chan they can't detect it

Wizchan, r*ddit, discord, youtube, rarely 4chan, mostly /x/ or /r9k/ if I do

4chan and i guess that's it.

this is the best place

This and YouTube

Youtube. I also like looking at gore sites. Kinda weird but I find it cathartic lol. Not many other places I frequent.

what boards tbh

heaps of people here, and on 4chan like gore, i've watched a lot cant say i like it tbh
I find it interesting to see how people react in crisis situations. Just to see the capacity for savagery or the fact that people always put themselves first, you'd expect that in some situations, but there are some times where helping the person would not hurt bystanders at all but they sit and watch or just go on about their day. Also seeing normies get fucked is pretty entertaining...

just this site, nothing else.

4chan, jewtube, some anime sites, and twitter occasionally but mostly to browse jap artist and cosplayers and never really post.

I used to visit /his/ and /int/ for a while but both became very repetitive. I used to use R*ddit until the August megaban on all right-wing subreddits.

.co is great cause of the design, free-speech and humorous+based content imo. I browse it the most of any forums.

Brutal bumppill. Give the guy some rest from notifications fr.