Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What other things in life other than inceldom make you suffer?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Most people here are unfulfilled. Obviously, lack of intimacy and validation and sex is a huge part of it. But I feel like there's more that causes us to be even more miserable than the average ugly virgin.

For me it's money. God damn, after working 8 hours+ day, in a normal country you can at least spend like a working man. Hell, want a good meal? Go out and buy yourself a good meal. Want a phone? You work god damn it, buy yourself the damn phone. In my shithole I work like a dog and I still have to eat ramen and budget like a hobo. Fuck, I hate my life and everything around me.

I don't think I have problem except inceldom,I don't know maybe I will face in future

Being lactose and tolerant would be one.

I need money. I got none. Maybe if i had it, I could get cucked but have a g/f. Also, I am a bit mental. I also suffer from height dysphoria. I always wanted to be taller than what I am. I could never overcome my height.

Bipolar and social anxiety. I can’t really go out and socialize without having a panic attack. Haven’t had any friends since leaving school and i feel very lonely.

I’m grateful for this place tbh. I still get lonely but it could be worse. Thank you guys.

I can only laugh at people whose life is so great and wonderful and perfect that the only minor thing they are lacking is a foid to fuck, JFL.

I can't stand the state of the world.

Lack of social skills and friends, deformities, always sick, depression, anxiety, subhuman genes, disfunctional family, a hard job...
But at least i have money now.

Bipolar and social anxiety. I can’t really go out and socialize without having a panic attack. Haven’t had any friends since leaving school and i feel very lonely.

I’m grateful for this place tbh. I still get lonely but it could be worse. Thank you guys.
Can relate.

money is definitely a thing, but it's more about actually getting paid. my job underpays me by about 40% and i also lost a massive amount of money from a freelance project i was doing with a friend. still haven't gotten over it.

the other thing is bad social interactions, with anyone even men or old women, they can really fuck up my day

final is probably how slow i am at reaching my goals because of loneliness and depression, this idea of ignoring everything and just barreling forward against all opposition stopped being funny many years ago

couple of mental and anger issues, that and of course my inceldom and general lack of self esteem

RLS, IBS and bipolar

I would honestly take the worse depression possible over all this, at least then i can lay down and rot

Terrible anxiety and not the meme kind. Lack of real friends other than one dude that stuck with me since we were kids tho I really appreciate having him there. Underperforming at uni which led to dropping out. Have tons of useless knowledge. I have enough money for relative comfort but that's only due to low costs in my area, have to save up for long times to buy new stuff or travel out.

Family and highschool atm

APPROACH and u will see ur social anxiety disappear

however, your desire to socialize will not go up unless the results are very positive