Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What other incel websites are there?

AlexAnguish

AlexAnguish

Veteran
★★★★
Forums, anything that is Tor friendly?

Inceldom could even be a sub thread or whatever of another site. Anything really.

None there is a "incel website" run by gamedev cel but its full off fakecels who got banned here

Define incel website tbh. I mean, I assume you just mean one thats primary focus is to give incels a space to cope while acknowledging that they're incel? Otherwise you can class just about any website as an incel site given incels are everywhere jfl.

Define incel website tbh. I mean, I assume you just mean one thats primary focus is to give incels a space to cope while acknowledging that they're incel? Otherwise you can class just about any website as an incel site given incels are everywhere jfl.
I guess lookism.cf is one, but I only visit this site, becasue it's the largest.

Net, but it keeps telling me to use hotmail email even though im using hotmail.

The users might be as retarded as the website and the mod's pinned thread is about him simping by blaming incels or men or whatever and being mad because normies didnt appreciate his simping enough

I guess lookism.cf is one, but I only visit this site, becasue it's the largest.
Just went there and got bombarded with a ransom page

Unrelated but does anyone else remember r/Braincels?

Yeah really anything allowing incels to vent. But allows anoninimity. This site is literally ran by glow niggers or glow nig enthusiasts because they want to track IP to hand over to any government that asks.

i know a few really good places but i'm not telling a single soul on here. yall are a bunch of fakecels

Forums, anything that is Tor friendly?

Inceldom could even be a sub thread or whatever of another site. Anything really.
There were incel subreddits but they all got banned. If you wanna understand how much soyciety despises low-status men, they even made one called /r/incelswithouthate that was them expressly shouting "WE DON'T HATE WOMEN!" and it still got banned. Obviously hate wasn't the issue, it was the fact that low-status men had a place to discuss their issues.

This site is literally ran by glow niggers or glow nig enthusiasts because they want to track IP to hand over to any government that asks.
If you care about someone tracking your IP address, just use Tor. Also, what does it matter if blues run this place? They probably won't come get you unless you make a threat.

Incels(.)net

Neets.net

If you care about someone tracking your IP address, just use Tor. Also, what does it matter if blues run this place? They probably won't come get you unless you make a threat.
This site wont let you use Tor. This is how I know it's ran by glow niggers.

And yeah its principle of the matter, being on a watch list, having a new law pass that now makes what you said a criminal offense.

Wanting to be able to tell people what you actually think instead of using coded language, and even then, worrying how far that will get you since they probably know what you mean too but would have a hard time convincing a jury so they don't do anything but try to gather more and more evidence and so on to try to maybe make a case one day.

So many reasons. But yeah, I'd love to hear from the admins what reasons they give for not allowing the use of Tor/VPN users to create accounts here? Trolling? Just ban them it's so simple. I really really doubt and I'll put money on this, I don't believe for a second that allowing Tor users to create accounts is going to result in uncontrollable trolling. No other site (some more controversial than this) deals with that imaginary problem if that is in fact the reason which is a very iffy theory. It's more probable that the site wants IP addresses so they can happily with great excitement hand them to the authorities by the mere asking of such, if not being some branch of the law their own selves.

I've been hearing a lot about so and so somewhere (usually in the UK or Canada) being arrested for something they said online. These things wouldn't happen if they used Tor... but... guess what? This site doesn't allow that... hmm.... :feelsbaton::feelsLSD::fbi::soy:

There's a big loud popup when you click on any of the links on there:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
That's because you have to create an account before you're allowed to see threads.

This site wont let you use Tor. This is how I know it's ran by glow niggers.
That's gay as fuck. I see what you mean now.

I don't believe for a second that allowing Tor users to create accounts is going to result in uncontrollable trolling
It hasn't really been an issue with IBs that allow Tor. Surprisingly, most IB trolls/spammers just use the clearnet and the account verification here would most likely make it so there is little difference.