Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What option would you wanna become?

What option do you pick?

• Total voters
TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
A genie visits you and offers you either A or B.

Here are the choices-

A.
face: 8 out of 10
height: 5’4” / 1.62m
dick: 6 inches / 15.2 cm

B.
face: 7 out of 10
height: 5’6” / 1.68cm
dick: 5.6 inches / 14.3cm

I'm literally 5'4 with 6.5" dick.

Option A by a margin, both are still turbomanlets.

A genie visits you and offers you either A or B.

Here are the choices-

A.
face: 8 out of 10
height: 5’4” / 1.62m
dick: 6 inches / 15.2 cm

B.
face: 7 out of 10
height: 5’6” / 1.68cm
dick: 5.6 inches / 14.3cm

Neither, my height would shrink significantly and I'd have a smaller dick either option. My face would improve a lot, but as an ethnic minority I would still have to go for the exact same niche of xenophiles who automatically rate me higher for being brown. I'd rather just looksmax naturally.

over for both options, would rather re-roll
Hm. You can still get a 5’1” tall foid with first option. First option looks good and has above average dick

Hm. You can still get a 5’1” tall foid with first option. First option looks good and has above average dick
No, foidlets want tall Chad and are repulsed by their heightmatches even more.

No, foidlets want tall Chad and are repulsed by their heightmatches even more.
So you’d argue they want tall worse looking guy who also has smaller dick?

Let’s change only the rating from tall guy from 7 to 6
(say 6/10 tall guy with shorter dick vs 8/10 short guy with bigger dick)

So you’d argue they want tall worse looking guy who also has smaller dick?

Let’s change only the rating from tall guy from 7 to 6
(say 6/10 tall guy with shorter dick vs 8/10 short guy with bigger dick)
Well that's not much of a change in looks and it's always better to be taller since height > looks.

Well that's not much of a change in looks and it's always better to be taller since height > looks.
Interesting. Just to clarify then I stop. Even if shorter guy is much better looking (8 vs 6) and has larger dick your argument is foids, even 5 foot ones, will always/mostly chose tall guy provided he looks at least average or slightly ugly?

I’m ugly (2/10), short 5’3.5”, and 6.2 inch dick

Interesting. Just to clarify then I stop. Even if shorter guy is much better looking (8 vs 6) and has larger dick your argument is foids, even 5 foot ones, will always/mostly chose tall guy provided he looks at least average or slightly ugly?
Well, two inches won't make too much of a difference you'll still be a manlet but it's always better to be taller.

Well, two inches won't make too much of a difference you'll still be a manlet but it's always better to be taller.
Ok fair enough. I’m 5’3.5” and a 2/10. Well then if you’ll excuse me bro, I’ll go scream some more :worryfeels::feelsohgod::feelsrope: