Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What % of women use tinder and online dating?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Let's say women under 30 years old in 1st world countries.

I bet it's approaching 90%

we will have 8 year olds using tinder soon

I Don't think it's that high. Most girls have big social circles and they get bfs that way. Also i hear tinder is skewed, like +60% of users are male.

we will have 8 year olds using tinder soon
Soon the "progressives" will push for a tinder whoring curriculum specifically designed for kindergarteners. They will arrange "whoringbee" contests to promote this kind of degenerate shit.

Must be an absurd amount because I've seen several people I know IRL on tinder

Soon the "progressives" will push for a tinder whoring curriculum specifically designed for kindergarteners. They will arrange "whoringbee" contests to promote this kind of degenerate shit.

Lol look up "drag queen" story time, basically men / transgendered dressed up and teaching kindergarteners about sex and genders and shit. Progressives promoting this bs

Lol at the exaggeration "all girls in the west use tinder". I doubt it's even 20 percent

I would like some actual stats on this tbh.

that would be life fuel.
Tinder only has 100million downloads on android probably same number on ios.

That's 200million users all together for men and women in the entire world. Let's say 40 percent of the user Base is from the west. That's only 80 million users all together in Europe and USA. Since 40 percent of the user Base is female apparently that's 32 million women using it in the west out of 350million all together.

Lol at the exaggeration "all girls in the west use tinder". I doubt it's even 20 percent

I think that is close. Probably 60% of wombmen have it (or any other online dating profile) but only a few of them are actually using it, rest is ego boosting and instagram promoting.

100%

facebook is pretty much online dating for foids

10% at best, at least in my country

most women don't need tinder since for them Facebook is a dating service with all those cucks around them. But they probably don't know how much power tinder have. I told my female friend about it and she had a date the same week.

Tinder only has 100million downloads on android probably same number on ios.

That's 200million users all together for men and women in the entire world. Let's say 40 percent of the user Base is from the west. That's only 80 million users all together in Europe and USA. Since 40 percent of the user Base is female apparently that's 32 million women using it in the west out of 350million all together.

I would rather saythaat around 70% of the user Base is from the West. Tinder is barely known in other continents. After 500 swiped u will find barely anyone in a big city for example in turkey or hongkong. Tinder is a western thing and not rly known in other continents.

Id say that around 40% of women used tinder once.

10% at best, at least in my country

most women don't need tinder since for them Facebook is a dating service with all those cucks around them. But they probably don't know how much power tinder have. I told my female friend about it and she had a date the same week.
>female friend

out normie

Hah, Tinder is the loser's tool. A real Stacy doesn't need online tools to have an asteroid belt full of orbiters.

Hah, Tinder is the loser's tool. A real Stacy doesn't need online tools to have an asteroid belt full of orbiters.

The rest of femoids (90%) still need it. As a femoid nowadays the more beta orbiters you have the better social status you enjoy, so they are never enough.
Also, Spain is all i know but... i litteraly never knew a female who never used at least one of those apps. I was surprised when bfs dont even try to stop their "gfs" from using them. Except Chad, the rest of us just (would) obey the femoid and be grateful cause shes not fucking other guys more than you...
I think that women dont have to pretend to have a human soul anymore. Our civilization is the worst possible...

96% I'm guessing.

Being realistic here, probably around 65%.