Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based What % of women from the midwest/ south HATE being in the midwest or the south?

Percentile?%

• 10-20%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20-30%

• 30-40%

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 40-50%

• 50-60%

• 60-70%

• 70-80%

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 80-90%

• 90+%

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
I've been thinking because all that shit is rugged. And the fact people generationally with good genes go to the city to have a bigger dating pool, more interesting/ more refined and regal people.

I am curious since women usually adapt to their environment hypocritically so it's not really measurable, but what is your personal belief?
I think women born and raised around rednecks have some weird sense of belonging to it, but is it really their want? I mena if she has a redneck dad I see women following that model of male for partnership.

It's man's world out there. Nothing refined, dainty, and quite the opposite of what women find self esteem in. The whole point of well sculpted looks is that the physiological implication of it makes you feel like you come from higher birth/ higher heritage/ higher class.
It simply isn't enough for a girl to have big tits/ ass unless she's the dopey kind of girl, and copes. Most girls want to be 5'10 and sleek af with dainty bone structure.

There's no really BBC in the country, and most of the men are insecure and tryhard at being masculine to the point where the patriarchy is reinforced, and women get so angry/ bored/ unfulfilled with it. That's the reason southern states keep shirnking. And the redneck girls do feel hierarchy and stay celibate for some time, and wait until they're in a feminist city with some BBC or Anglochad.
In fact I notice so many similarities in the bible belt with arabs (arabs are like if rednecks are an ethnicity if you think about it) that I see arabs go there.

What are your people's thoughts? What is the general gravity/ standard sinkspot for females concerning midwest/ southern/ rural culture?

Foids hate living in the midwest/south because there are less chads.

Foids hate living in the midwest/south because there are less chads.
Why do you think so? Everyone with good genes saw superficial culture/ emphasis rather than brawn in the midwest? and so they cashed in, I mean, why work a harder life?

I'm sure many of them fantasize about riding the cock carousel in big cities. However, despite the flaws of the midwest, I'm sure there are many country women who are intrinsically satisfied by living traditional lives.

Whores treat Los Angeles like Mecca.