Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What % of right wingers on the internet are soyjaks who hate being bullied by blacks but would get bullied by andrew tate ppl also

?

• over 50%

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • below 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Imo I think they should create a soy supremacy but they don't know how to lol.

Some pseudo sense of sophistication where modern plastics do something good for them lol. Where micro autistic mutations help them or some shit. May as well bc nothing is gonna save them.

Science jargon can support it.

Internet is 99% filled with soyjaks

Most internet right wingers are all talk, no action

mf made his own fanfiction

Right wingers are frauds, these guys think their masculine traditional men who are nothing like soysimps, feminists or white knights, but they still worship foids and want to protect them.
Their not all that different from the people they like to slag off.

Right wingers are frauds, these guys think their masculine traditional men who are nothing like soysimps, feminists or white knights, but they still worship foids and want to protect them.
Their not all that different from the people they like to slag off.
to be right wing is to be be traditional and aristocratic. it is the high iq worldview

to be right wing is to be be traditional and aristocratic. it is the high iq worldview
Not high iq if people fit that survival strategy better than you can. Libshitism is what happens when soyjaks know their place.

It seems like people aren’t bullied in every direction enough to know themselves.

true
(real) right wingers are much more likely to strive for personal perfection whereas left wingers want everyone to be mediocre together.
I see it with left wingers I know irl, they mentally condemn themselves to remain spiritual and material plebs.

true
(real) right wingers are much more likely to strive for personal perfection whereas left wingers want everyone to be mediocre together.
I see it with left wingers I know irl, they mentally condemn themselves to remain spiritual and material plebs.
yeah but what if a guy is a big fat white knight guy he tries to make sophistication seem pretentious, weird. Basically everyone tries to play up their own archetype and if you were fat and bullied then passive aggressive cancel pushing is what I always see.

Being fancy is evil (in as many ways as he can demonize) and tall whites are all suspicious of being nazis. the libtards who try and see if people are treating blacks and other nonwhites medically wrongly (proper medical practice hall monitors) etc.

yeah but what if a guy is a big fat white knight guy he tries to make sophistication seem pretentious, weird. Basically everyone tries to play up their own archetype and if you were fat and bullied then passive aggressive cancel pushing is what I always see.

Being fancy is evil (in as many ways as he can demonize) and tall whites are all suspicious of being nazis. the libtards who try and see if people are treating blacks and other nonwhites medically wrongly (proper medical practice hall monitors) etc.
Most libtards are people from a low tier archetype.

fat bald guy, soyjak, fat ugly girl who becomes tranny etc. who try to virtue-slam everything until they win by way of them being the top hall monitor you can't touch.

What I have noticed in alt-right discord servers is that they are extremely racist and (jokingly) into cp. The mental gymnastics that go through my head when I encounter them are insane because they hate pedos so much and love to joke about cp at the same time. I am not shocked when an actual pedo is caught in those alt-right servers since it baits them in, but I always had a slight hunch that they are all closeted pedos that shift the blame to one person who finally gets revealed that enjoy cp related activities like the rest of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back