Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What % of people can live with being fake?

What %?

• 10-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20-30

• 30-40

• 40-50

• 50-60

• 60-70

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 70-80

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 80-90

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 90-100

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
People like it's the ultimate sin and everything but what do you think?
It's not to me, and people find me pathetic for finding insecurity to be a virtue in a heartless world where power, superficials, immaculateness, distinctions are everything. So what do you all think?

Most people are fake , so it doesn’t matter about what the perceived percentage is when the real percentage is high already.

In essence your just lying to yourself by ignoring the actual amount of fake people

Like bluepilling yourself into thinking people and their intentions are genuine

I voted 80-90. It's most people but a decent amount hate it. They will fake it to a degree but they'd rather be honest

When it comes to social interaction 100% of people have acted fake in one way or another at one point or another.

"Hey, how's it going?" (doesn't actually care, only asks as a social expectation)

"Not too bad, you?" (programmed NPC response... it's really funny when you preempt this reponse and let the other person feel embarrassed when they realized that this response made no sense)

People don't like honesty. People love it when you're fake and you lie, because it bypasses the banality of their mundane lives.

People being casually dishonest in their everyday lives and interactions simply as a matter of course is a massive normie cope.

Like bluepilling yourself into thinking people and their intentions are genuine
Normies doesn't care about anyone but themselves . There is no genuine feelings or caring to other all is a show in order to get validate , accepted and accumulate resources . Their life is a truly a joke .

i can't think of a single person in my life whose actions and behaviors i consider anything more than a mere facade. when it comes to honesty, there are only people who are aware that they are a facade and those that aren't, and it's the ones who aren't aware of it that consider themselves to be "true". it's not necessarily a bad thing because all human societies are, after all, based on lies and platitudes.

90% i would say is right, most people on this rock are shitstains, but every now and then you find a diamond in the rough.