Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what % of men legit hate society

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
i bet by the time their hit a certain age and get blackpilled, most want society to fall

My dad and grandad hated the society and now I understand why.

Between inceldom, MGTOW and MRA, it's growing all the time. With all the misandry and poor career/family prospects, men are unplugging from this society and LDARing or living on their own terms. I am content with being an asocial misanthropic hermitcel, as people are shit. Look after number one.

I’d say no more than 15%

as more and more men are finding out how cruel life is, easily 20%+

I'm not sure about the percentage but I'm sure the number is growing

80-90% of men hate their lives: literally all non Chads- but they cope with football, alcohol, cocaine, pizza, weed and forget about it.

I don't think many men hate society but as @SecondComing said many men hate their lives and that can easily be transformed into hatred for society if they just learn the truth.

I don't hate society. But I think all males in society should want foids put into camps or prisons. Or both. It's imperative that it happens eventually.

I don't hate society. But I think all males in society should want foids put into camps or prisons. Or both. It's imperative that it happens eventually.
:feelswow:

Around 20% at best. Most are NPC bluepilled cucks.

More and.more young people are beginning to wake up and realize society is shit.

With raising housing prices, poor job prospects, feminism, a race to the bottom scheme.

In USA I bet it's about somewhere 20% young people.

In Asia it has to be something 40%. We have a culture of spoiled boomers shitting on the youth. I've browsed local online communities and many users genuinely wants the older community (made up status quo and most of the society) to die off.

As the global life quality decreases, more people realize life is getting shittier, even foids are committing more suicide because the society is too shit.

23% of the 81% of the male population who is below foids expectations for a man

At least 25%. Maybe even 50%.