Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What % of men are women ACTUALLY attracted to?

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
I don't mean willing to date, I mean as in they get horny and wet over seeing them

5%?

80/20 rule so 20 percent.

I don't mean willing to date, I mean as in they get horny and wet over seeing them

5%?
Going off of the blackpill science studies I recall — where they looked at online dating statistics and surveys asking women about what men were “above average”, ~80% of men were rated as being “below average” (lol).

So, probably 10% are deemed OK looking while 5%-8% are deemed good look and probably 1-2% maybe are in that Henry Cavill “breed me rough right now wherever whenever I want your babies” category.

Just rough ball numbers, but yes — objectively speaking women are rather dramatically more choosy when it comes to looks than are men. In those same studies it was men who rated womens looks on a bell curve which is the expected distribution so really says a lot I think.

Of course normies and ITers and such always deny this, but those studies and online/speed dating stats are very easy to find via a search engine or the black pill science wiki.

God what I’d give to live through life as Uber Chad. Imagine having young attractive women genuinely express sexual interest in you — that’s just unfathomable to me, I can’t even fully picture it.

Last edited:
Less than 1%.

Going off of the blackpill science studies I recall — where they looked at online dating statistics and surveys asking women about what men were “above average”, ~80% of men were rated as being “below average” (lol).

So, probably 10% are deemed OK looking while 5%-8% are deemed good look and probably 1-2% maybe are in that Henry Cavill “breed me rough right now wherever whenever I want your babies” category.

Just rough ball numbers, but yes — objectively speaking women are rather dramatically more choosy when it comes to looks than are men. In those same studies it was men who rated womens looks on a bell curve which is the expected distribution so really says a lot I think.

Of course normies and ITers and such always deny this, but those studies and online/speed dating stats are very easy to find via a search engine or the black pill science wiki.

God what I’d give to live through life as Uber Chad. Imagine having young attractive women genuinely express sexual interest in you — that’s just unfathomable to me, I can’t even fully picture it.

What I found interesting about the studies is that women don't consider '10's to exist. So Uber Chad actually isn't a thing. Either that, or their standards are so inflated '10' is unattainable.

Below 5%. A lot of guys are just safe beta buxx options, but the girl would want someone much better looking but she can't get one.

I think there was a source saying women only swipe 4% of guys on Tinder, which seems believable, so I'd say 4%

I think there was a source saying women only swipe 4% of guys on Tinder, which seems believable, so I'd say 4%
Tinder is not real life, for a 30 year old settling down.

2-8%
They only settle for the rest cause they don’t have the option.

Below 5%. A lot of guys are just safe beta buxx options, but the girl would want someone much better looking but she can't get one.
Usually how it goes these days is women have a lot of short term flings when they’re young and only when they’re approaching the wall / the end of their fertility window do they start to compromise “somewhat” and end up with a beta bux.

Notice how every time you hear about dead bedrooms it’s the guy wanting more sex and the woman not wanting to fuck? That’s because they aren’t attracted to them, but they wanted the stability/easy life that a betabux would give them and Chad was going for younger women by that point (eg the woman waited too long/was overconfident and now has to “settle” although a lot of beta buxers are actually decent looking/above incel level women are just choosy).

Imagine as a man being able to live life as a full time stay at home parent being able to have a cushy life with nice things never having to worry about money. That’s why women settle for beta bux — they get to sit at home watching Netflix or playing games or going out to brunch with friends while you bust your ass to pay for that house and your retirement — also to pay fund her retirement if/when she divorce raped you and gets half anyway due to no fault of your own. The system is rigged — and fuck normies, being a fucking stay at home parent is an easy job compared to what you’d be doing in a “real” job like STEM or construction/plumbing, whatever. You need no higher education and get a lot of downtime to do what you want. Women have spun this lie that being a mother is the most difficult job in the world and it’s fucking hilarious how people have just bought into it hook line and sinker. It’s not “easy”, sure — there’s work, but even most men would rather do that job than a real one.

Most women are also completely fucking delusional about the wall and they assume all the overwhelming attention they receive when they’re young is “normal” — it’s so normal in fact that they often ridicule men and try to spin this as a “bad” thing (ew look at the creepy men I have to turn down, yuck!).

A lot of these betabux marriages end eventually once sufficient retirement has been built up by the man and then they divorce rape them and take half their wealth and then just coast til social security hits. That or they cheat — women cheat a lot they just get caught less compared to men. So many guys have no idea that they were cheated on and never find out — many guys are also the victims of paternity fraud and never know that either.

Basically the western system is totally fucked and there’s a reason why men prefer young virgins — it means better pair bonding potential and reduced paternity fraud risk.

Last edited:
Whatever percentage chads make up is the percentage women like