Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What % of indian women are having sex with white guys?

B

bittercurrycel

Greycel
Its really killing me to know that these same sluts that won't have sex with me are having sex with white chads.

What % of these sluts are having sex before marriage?

100%
124 % if you also count soy boys

Considering the population of India and Indian immigration, and the fact that India isn't a very popular sex tourist destination, probably less than 5%, probably less than 3%.

What % are having sex before marriage? Idk the rape rates in India are pretty high, and the men seem to be massive degenerates so probably higher than most traditional places.

probably 10%>, they don’t want to be reminded of their culture (poo)

Outside of India (Including Dubai and Singapore), 95 % of the unmarried ones.

5% or less in reality

Basically any curry that can secure a white male is getting filled up on the regular you can believe that partner.

Not even 1%

There’s like 3 billion purebred Indian people in the world, and rising. Far more than white people. Do you have an inability to follow logic or something?

Of the ones living in white countries, 100%.

Its only high outside of curryland. Most foids in curryland get arranged marriage, if you can do it your may as well.