Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What % of America/ the west are living for their own vanity, rather than hoping to use their wealth to better all humanity?

What %

• 90+% (vast majority, signature structure/ ever ingrained territory)

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • 50+

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • 50 or below

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 25 or below

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Banned
-
What would you say it is? I'll make a poll to help articulate.

See, when we have a spoiled civilization all it shows is that people care only for themselves and not for teh wellbeing of the whole world.
Are they using their resources, time, etc. for themselves? and act fakely constrained just to look like they're giving it their everything just to stay on capitalism? your call.

100%.

For £1 you can feed a starving child for a year. But every single person chooses to buy useless consumerist shit they don't want or need instead.

Really? :feelsseriously::feelsseriously: After being here for so long and seeing all the blackpills, you still think people are capable of living for anything other than themselves? People are selfish all across the world. Perhaps some are less vain than others, but very very few are acting altruistically for the betterment of humanity.
This isn't me expressing that I don't already know what most humanity is.
This is just a footnote

Most human beings are inherently solipsistic. If you aren't living a lifestyle similar to someone else don't expect much empathy from them.

Look at the poll and try to convince me that west is not doomed despite of all its enourmous wealth and piles of useless weaponry

def majority.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back