Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What % of adults over 35 are the uptight boomer stereotype?

What % are autistically irritable uptight

• 0-10%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10-20%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30-40%

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • 40-50%

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • 50-60%

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • 60-70%

• 70-80%

• 80-90%

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • 90-100%

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Being around my hick dad is irritating but I wonder what % of oldies are even on the level of autism, routine, intolerance, etc.

The generation x elements often get confused and constrained for boomerisms.
But generation x was the beginning of carefree laidback leftism. What % go towards more of the boomer elements to you guys?
Impossible to blackpill such trad copers who never think outside of their box.
It actually relaxes me knowing how routinely insecure and anxious they are with their inner coaching to think of what possibilities anyone who can think their way out of that thought style with will, while not being too laidback can have.

Being around my hick dad is irritating but I wonder what % of oldies are even on the level of autism, routine, intolerance, etc.

The generation x elements often get confused and constrained for boomerisms.
But generation x was the beginning of carefree laidback leftism. What % go towards more of the boomer elements to you guys?
Impossible to blackpill such trad copers who never think outside of their box.
It actually relaxes me knowing how routinely insecure and anxious they are with their inner coaching to think of what possibilities anyone who can think their way out of that thought style with will, while not being too laidback can have.

There is this guy at my Job, 35 years old. I am not shitting you, He actually shits on modern Video games and talks About the superiority of Quake III. Cool dude though, he gives me tendies when his Little boomer belly is full. :feelsokman:

Anyone born before 1975 is worthless to modern society

He actually shits on modern Video games

This is actually legit. When I thin kabout it, of how much time I have wasted behind a screen.
But they do have all one thing in common. They are all watching media for some reason. And it seems that they even enjoy it.

But they do have all one thing in common. They are all watching media for some reason. And it seems that they even enjoy it.

True. I can't even consume someting as passive as TV without getting twitchy. Sometimes it even makes me nauseous, I can't stand it.
It's vomit inducing, the fake smiles, the caked on Makeup, the stale jokes. Almost like it was designed to make you retarded.

Completely unenjoyable, period.

tbh I hate millenials more than boomers

All of them jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back