Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What number on the looks scale do you have to be to get regularly approached/ complimented by foids?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I'm pretty sure I made a post like this about my high-tier normie/ Chadlite friend in the past but he has been getting more attention lately and it's pissing me off because he is isn't that great looking.
A few weeks ago we were at a club (my final attempt at NTmaxxing) and 3 foids approached him. One of them literally said "I think you're really cute". He just stood there, awkwardly smiling and finally said "thanks". After that he awkwardly and slowly walked away.

2 days ago we were at the gym and and as were were walking out, we encountered a group of four 6/10 foids. When we walked past, foid#1 said "teehee I saw you were eyeing him", to which foid#2 replied "no, you were teehee". This gave me false bluepilled hope as I didn't know which one of us they were talking about but then foid#3 crushed my dreams when she asked "who are you talking about?". Foid#1 told her "the blond guy".
I just don't fucking get it. High inhib so i'm not going to describe what he looks like but there is absolutely nothing special about him. He's 6.5/10 at best face-wise IMO and 6'0 but he get tons of attention. The funniest thing is he's a kissless virgin who doesn't have any female friends.
Am I really shit at rating or did I meet the rare autistic Chad?
Based off what you have read, what would you rate him?

I'd say 6.5, you need to put in effort if you're a 4.5-6 and if you're below that then it's over

regularly?? i'd say at least 8, 7-6 may get approached every now and then but not regularly

top 20%

If you get compliments lower than that, then you are subculturemaxxing or doing something unique

regularly?? i'd say at least 8, 7-6 may get approached every now and then but not regularly

tbh I'm not sure if it's regular because I don't see him too often, but I can remember at least four times when a random foid said something about his looks in the last 3 years, so it probably happens more when i'm not around. These usually aren't party type environments either btw.

“Regularly approached and/or complimented by foids”

And no, this does not mean only 8+ guys get laid. I’m answering the specific question.

8.5+ being approached means that you are extremely attractive and femoids want to fuck you right then and there

10/10, it's over if you're sub 10, you'll never get approached

Basically this.

8 for regular compliments.
6-7 you'll probably get eye-contact and smiles every now and then.

If you're a 9-10, women will make it so easy for you.

9+/10

literally male supermodel looks and even then you also need status. She has to know beforehand that you are some kind of celebrity.

8/10 at least.

Above average. And it depends on the female. There are females who may be attracted to you, but will not make a move. They will assume rejection if you don't make a move. The females who make moves are typically high T, high sex drive, or real desperate.

8+ to get approached
7 to get noticed
6 to be noticed if you have a good personality
5 to be ignored but not hated
4 to be ignored and hated
3 to be hated
2 to be actively hated
1 the whole world hates you

6.5+ to start getting compliments
8+ to get approached
7 to get noticed
3 to be hated
2 to be actively hated

gonna have to disagree

4-5 rating is normie tier

7 PSL (8+ normie rating) minimum to get approached, but maybe not very often.
A true 8/10 will get approached often.

Basically this.

None of us are experts on this lol why the fuck would you even ask this, nobody here as any idea what they’re saying they’re just ballparking BS.

Autistic thread tbh

top 20%

If you get compliments lower than that, then you are subculturemaxxing or doing something unique
Basically this.

8+ to get approached
7 to get noticed
3 to be hated
2 to be actively hated

I'm sub 0.

Realistically, I'd say a 6.

Lol

Every single number posted in this thread is meaningless because each person's number scale is completely different from everyone else's. Its Subjective from person to person