Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what now?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40237
  • Start date
Deleted member 40237

Deleted member 40237

once ammo gets cheaper its over for you fuckers
-
The title says all. women won't change and I accept that. My current plan is to gymmaxx and bait a sub 5 and beat them dead. what else is there to do? I want to commit but I'm not a faggot so either I take a whole bunch of foids with me or I join the Military. if I continue living what do I do? right now I'm living the neet life thanks to my old friend from HS but once I move out what's next? I don't want to sit by and be helpless but I missed out on teen sex is there even a point? hell most women over 15 are degen retards who want to be cut up and beat by a "bold" chad. What's the point of sex without love? at that point ill buy a fleshlight and consider my life done.

TLDR: missed out on teen sex adult women are ruined either I commit and take a few with me or I rot in the confines of my friends room

Stop being GrAY for starters

Stop being GrAY for starters
Nigger? I've been coping with this shit since I was 12 and I'm not going to be a faggot so genuinely what is the point?

Fuck military. Do you want to support a countrie that hates you?

realizing that life is speeding towards it abrupt end is a sobering thought. It causes one to rearrange your values and get your ducks in a row. to me i'd be preparing for the worst.

LOL. either I die a "hero" or I live and get bitches because I'm so brave and strong :feelshaha:

grab a miraculous medal.it is impossible to really "love" a foid without marrying her with god in mind.Without god,you can only fall in love with a womens appearance and nothing more.without the "spiritual" side of things you can only love the material and we all know what the material is(looks,money and status).

grab a miraculous medal.it is impossible to really "love" a foid without marrying her with god in mind.Without god,you can only fall in love with a womens appearance and nothing more.without the "spiritual" side of things you can only love the material and we all know what the material is(looks,money and status).
100% when we have no god to follow we worship materials and pussy instead. we need to stop treating pussy as a miracle cure

yeah imagine fighting for a capitalist pig and believing you are fighting for freedom woke asf :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

get the most realistic pocket pussy money can buy and call it a day :blackpill:

yeah imagine fighting for a capitalist pig and believing you are fighting for freedom woke asf :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

get the most realistic pocket pussy money can buy and call it a day :blackpill:
lol idgaf who im fighting for its all bullshit Its either I die a "hero" or live and get bitches and respect and they cant call me an ugly fuck because "I risked it all" ill be such an hero:feelshaha: and yeah tbh I probably will gets buy one and pretend im no longer a virgin or some other monumental cope until I decide to kill my neighbors

lol idgaf who im fighting for its all bullshit Its either I die a "hero" or live and get bitches and respect and they cant call me an ugly fuck because "I risked it all" ill be such an hero:feelshaha: and yeah tbh I probably will gets buy one and pretend im no longer a virgin or some other monumental cope until I decide to kill my neighbors
i mean if you are going in the army for that reason and to get foids than yeah mega coping go for it :feelsthink:

i mean if you are going in the army for that reason and to get foids than yeah mega coping go for it :feelsthink:
without women my life is meaningless and I'm going to km anyway so might as well risk it and drop a few kills in hopes of some pussy and if not it'll be sweet relief and one less "angry white man" I seriously have no clue how to cope with just a pocket pussy. everywhere I go they are right there mocking me. cant go outside because of my bitch ass neighbors and cant go on most places without seeing a dumb whore preaching about "just bee urself lul" its literal hell and nothing out there can take my mind off it

without women my life is meaningless and I'm going to km anyway so might as well risk it and drop a few kills in hopes of some pussy and if not it'll be sweet relief and one less "angry white man" I seriously have no clue how to cope with just a pocket pussy. everywhere I go they are right there mocking me. cant go outside because of my bitch ass neighbors and cant go on most places without seeing a dumb whore preaching about "just bee urself lul" its literal hell and nothing out there can take my mind off it
brutal shit brocel :feelsrope:

There is nothing to lose.