Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What normies really think of us

Not_Important

Not_Important

Major

These "people" have no sympathy for us, why should we have any for them?
Stop pretending like normies are your friends, they want you killed, raped, robbed, broke, and they think it's funny.

Last edited:
They want you death, remember that.

@lessthanhuman

I don't think those are normies.

I already break my back wage cucking. Where’s my girlfriend and family?

There is also an German article in a feminist online-newspaper where a foid (who is writing the article anonymously) calles us "scum" (Abschaum).
It's always good to see how the foids really think about us.

Last edited:
I don't work 9 to 5. I work even harder than that. The longest shift I've worked from start to end was over 23 hours.

I can very easily support a family but that doesn't automatically mean I can find a worthwhile mate. The majority of women are extremely selfish, entitled, narcissistic, impulsive, and I don't want to a girl (or anyone) to only be interested in me for the amount of zeros in my bank account. I've noticed that women try their absolute hardest to take advantage of people so that they can do as little work possible and I'm not about to become that manipulated sucker who gets leeched.

they can hate but when they read our staff about blackpill they start to see blackpill in real world and start even more hating because it's all true :soy:

Don't worry, we are all equal on the autopsy slab.

Even a 10/10 Stacy, it might even be an "incel" conducting her autopsy...

:forcedsmile::horror:

Is that a noodlewhore? 骨女 is name of a Japanese witch.