Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What Normies define as "average" is the fat white beast women.

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
So Normies say is that by incels not wanting fat women, to them that for some fucked up reason computes to us only wanting "hot girls". Its the biggest pile of shit and misunderstanding in the anti-incel relm as far as I'm concerned.

All I want is a non -fat regular woman. Any race. I even like ugly skinny noddlewhores with washboard bodies but they reject me as well (ignore me online). . I certainly don't expect anything remotely modelesque.

So the normie scum are trying to move the goalposts and get fat women promoted as "regular" or the average woman. Its an underhand tactic that I'm not falling for and honestly makes my blood boil.

THIS IS NOT NORMAL. A NORMAL WEIGHT MAN SHOULD NOT HAVE OT DATE THESE:

301ttc.png

57843390845ba5842f116bf2_JesFeaturedCover.jpg

So Normies say is that by incels not wanting fat women, to them that for some fucked up reason computes to us only wanting "hot girls". Its the biggest pile of shit and misunderstanding in the anti-incel relm as far as I'm concerned.

All I want is a non -fat regular woman. Any race. I even like ugly skinny noddlewhores with washboard bodies but they reject me as well (ignore me online). . I certainly don't expect anything remotely modelesque.

So the normie scum are trying to move the goalposts and get fat women promoted as "regular" or the average woman. Its an underhand tactic that I'm not falling for and honestly makes my blood boil.

301ttc.png

only thing fat women deserve is ticket on gym

Those landwhales will get more love and attention than we ever will.

They even have an entire movement based around destigmatizing fatness.Just fuck this world man

They even have an entire movement based around destigmatizing fatness.Just fuck this world man
*destigmatizing fat women.
Fat men are still considered below dogshit in value

It is average, unfortunately.

At least a third of normal-weight men are skinny-fat, which is even less attractive than run-of-the-mill overweight. But for those of us who are fit, I agree, only in a degenerate Jewified clown world are we on a similar or lower plane as these hambeasts.

Landwhales should be forced to go without food for at least 2 months to start, while they work hard labor.

Then they should be put on a strict ration for at least 2 more years.

Their weight should be then monitored once a week until their death.

Any sign of weight gain, back to hard labor for 2 months.

Rinse and repeat.

No exceptions.

301ttc.png

Now if we ask these bitches where the demand is for "body positive" male models, we hear C R I C K E T S because no female wants a fat fuck

I will never date a landwhale, call me a volcel

Average means different things to different people.

I would only date a fat person if they realize that their lifestyle is unhealthy and they are willing to lose weight, not just for my preferences in women, but also because they know it's bad for their health.
Otherwise, no.

bbw / ssbbw / bodypositive ( those only count for woman )

man cant be fat and get relationshits except hes rich / got wealth

How can you even have sex with landwhale(I'm not talking just chubby, but obese). It's gross as fuck, I wouldn't do it even if someone paid me good money.

That is average in burgerland

301ttc.png

It is a sly type of mental gymnastic. Technically, the statistically """average person""" in the US is an obese diabetes ridden whale. What they are willfully ignorant of is that the people who are dragging up those stats are fat boomers. In Canada (where it isn't so different from the states) it is very rare for me to see a severely overweight person within my own age range (let's say 25 to 35). Neglecting the unfairness of being told to try to date obese people when I myself am not obese (and ignoring the fact that such people would not want to date me), it seems to be implied that we should not even expect to find a partner of a similar age.

Normies have no standards

What females define as average is Chad.

Landwhales should be forced to go without food for at least 2 months to start, while they work hard labor.

Then they should be put on a strict ration for at least 2 more years.

Their weight should be then monitored once a week until their death.

Any sign of weight gain, back to hard labor for 2 months.

Rinse and repeat.

No exceptions.
But what if they gain weight, but they're ripped and swole wheyfus?

It is a sly type of mental gymnastic. Technically, the statistically """average person""" in the US is an obese diabetes ridden whale. What they are willfully ignorant of is that the people who are dragging up those stats are fat boomers. In Canada (where it isn't so different from the states) it is very rare for me to see a severely overweight person within my own age range (let's say 25 to 35). Neglecting the unfairness of being told to try to date obese people when I myself am not obese (and ignoring the fact that such people would not want to date me), it seems to be implied that we should not even expect to find a partner of a similar age.
I don’t know about Canada, but I’m the midwestern United States, probably 3-4 out of 10 women in their 20’s are obese. Childhood obesity is a major problem in the United States, these women are used to shoveling food into their mouths from childhood.

That is without a doubt absolutely disgusting, barely looks human, and it's a crime against humanity that this thing has any SMV at all, let alone more than a fit incel.

However.

The scale can't tell a pound of fat from a pound of muscle, and less weight isn't always better. A ripped toned wheyfu can weigh more than a scrawny skellyfu while staying at roughly the same body fat percentage.

Females also tend to gain body fat while they're pregnant (still not an excuse to be a pig after the baby's born, lurking whales).

So while I do agree that we need to man the harpoons and go on a serious whale hunt, penalizing any weight gain at all doesn't seem all that practical. Putting a cap on waist circumference for non-pregnant females is probably the better way to go about this.

I couldn't get it inside her. I would have to fuck her flab meat.

What females define as average is Chad.
Tbh . since they only hang around good looking guys, an average is a 7/10 to them

Last edited:
Tbh . since they only hang around good looking guys, an average is a 7/10 to them
To them, a male is either a Chad she wishes she could fuck or an insect she wishes she could squish.

To them, a male is either a Chad she wishes she could fuck or an insect she wishes she could squish.
tbh. Females think in binary. You are either a 0 or a 1

0- wouldn't fuck
1- would fuck

80+% of the male population is a 0

Government funded gyms for all "average" women

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6