Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What Noodlewhores actually look like

iHateLife

iHateLife

Mahou Shoujo
-
Eternal reminder that Noodlewhores are absolutely gross.

Ugly before and after. It's the only race where absolutely 0% is above 5/10 lmao

The second one is probably not even Make-Up, it's probably one of those Chinese/Korean Beauty Apps that completely distort your fact

went from 1/10 to 2.5/10, it might not seem like much but mathematically they increased their SMV by 150%

I remember watching some reality show with local celebs, one of the women went into the pool for some task, she went in as fuckable aged foid and walked out like a literal fucking goblin. The difference was scary.

volcel if you wouldn't though. All foids are gross, it's unfair to just simple out one race

They look bizarre with all that white shit on their faces.

most women are as ugly as most men without make up tbh (not talking about smv)

Yeah if you actually pay close attention a lot of them are ugly as fuck once you get over the exotic appeal. I'd still locationmaxx and spin ugly SEA women plates( :redpill::incel: ) NGL.

Yo @MettBleck

this one is pretty good at Apex Legends though.

would bang at least half of them

Top middle disappeared

I like the one that looks like Greta
I like the one that looks like Greta

Meh, this is cherry picked, there are attractive ones.

I don't understand people who are "fooled" by makeup, ugly bitches stay ugly, hot bitches stay hot, it never changes anything.

Meh, this is cherry picked, there are attractive ones.
I wish we could know, but the whole point of that video is to show ugly noodles transforming into idol noodles.

I think the bottom left one still looks ok even without the make up, the rest of them :feelsugh:

That one in the top left went from tan sloth from the goonies to bright white sloth from the goonies.

If a foid wears makeup, she's a prostitute. These weak aesthetics will continue onto her incel offspring. The bottom 80 percent of roasties must be culled.

nothing that a paper bag can,t fix but all women look like us with out make up on so don,t get why foids are so picky

JFL K-pop maxxing works for noodles too.

Ban fakeup right fucking now REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :woke:

literal volcels if you wouldn't
get a reality check we're ugly subhumans ourselves, I would be more than happy with a gf like this

Makeup needs to be banned in public places and airports etc., seriously.

They can wear makeup in front of their bf or husband or other whoever shit they like, inside their rooms. We don't care.

But not in public places. It's a fraud. These whores can put on some makeup and kill people and roam freely without getting caught. Jesus.

Right one maybe cute, but others - volcel, but I wouldn't