Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what non-asian girls are saying about asian guys in February 2018

Avoidant

Avoidant

Banned
-
fiQWUE9.jpg

why do Asian girls hate Asian men so much? Why cant they be normal? Why do they have to be good for nothing race traiting self hating whores

it's over for curries.

sadricecel said:
why do Asian girls hate Asian men so much? Why cant they be normal? Why do they have to be good for nothing race traiting self hating whores
Apparently it's because, when they were younger, they hated the way they looked because of their eye area. That mindset has stayed with them and translated into "I need to mix so these features will be gone as each generation passes by." Honestly, it's really sad, all that self-hatred they have pent up inside. Every race is beautiful.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
sadricecel said:
Apparently it's because, when they were younger, they hated the way they looked because of their eye area. That mindset has stayed with them and translated into "I need to mix so these features will be gone as each generation passes by." Honestly, it's really sad, all that self-hatred they have pent up inside. Every race is beautiful.

only Asian women would rather be with a white supremacist than normal respectful Asian man

X4vlTCZ.jpg

At least Elliot's not here to have to see this <3

sadricecel said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
sadricecel said:
only Asian women would rather be with a white supremacist than normal respectful Asian man
X4vlTCZ.jpg
That's the essence of what I wrote in my previous comment: they hate themselves so much that they'd rather settle with men who hate ethnics. Jfl.

sadricecel said:

X4vlTCZ.jpg

What the actual fuck is that? LMAO.

Avoidant said:

Stop coping with this bullshit, this same shit has been posted here for gazzillions of times by now.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

If I had average Asian eye area, I would be Chad. They have extremely positive tilted eyes.

sadricecel said:
Why do they have to be good for nothing race traiting self hating whores

That distinction belongs to white women. 

Proof: this thread.

DonkeyPunch said:
sadricecel said:
Why do they have to be good for nothing race traiting self hating whores
That distinction belongs to white women.
Proof: this thread.

read their names and look at their pics

they are not white

its mostly latinas and blacks

RREEEEEEEEE said:

Or they just find white men attractive. 

This explanation is such a cope. There is no ulterior motive for women. They pursue men they find attractive. It has nothing to do with media brainwashing, wanting their kids to look a certain way or any of the million other excuses Asiancels come up with. They just like the way white men look. 

I DESPISE white mudsharks with a passion. But even I can admit that the reason they pursue black men is not to destroy the white race or because the Jews told them to. It's because they just find black men attractive.

chudur-budur said:
What the actual fuck is that? LMAO.

lot of people do that shit not really believing it. just something to belong to just like the people that go to church and write nasty letters behind peoples back

it's like 1 tweet a day out of 200 million+ twitter users about asian males

Hi Tyger.
Also cherrypicking like cucktears.

sadricecel said:
read their names and look at their pics

they are not white

its mostly latinas and blacks

I purposely chose a diversity of opinions, not just white women

chudur-budur said:
Stop coping with this bullshit, this same shit has been posted here for gazzillions of times by now.

I'm posting exactly what women are saying so not cope and this is simply a capture of reality.

This was a different one and here's the original 

uOGtfvO.png

DonkeyPunch said:
Or they just find white men attractive. 

This explanation is such a cope. There is no ulterior motive for women. They pursue men they find attractive. It has nothing to do with media brainwashing, wanting their kids to look a certain way or any of the million other excuses Asiancels come up with. They just like the way white men look. 

I DESPISE white mudsharks with a passion. But even I can admit that the reason they pursue black men is not to destroy the white race or because the Jews told them to. It's because they just find black men attractive.
It's not a cope, it's reality. It's not because they think white men are more attractive.

the prophet Muhammad SAW warned us of these times of racial divide.

its when people have a preference for race when marrying (even worse, they are merely "dating"(aka premartial acts of defacing)) that judgement day will come.

wAllahi it is near brothers. prostrate to Allah and seek his mercy. on the day of judgement, the time for repentence will have passed once the sun rises from the west and sets in the east.

opsec said:
the prophet Muhammad SAW warned us of these times of racial divide.

its when people have a preference for race when marrying (even worse, they are merely "dating"(aka premartial acts of defacing)) that judgement day will come.

wAllahi it is near brothers. prostrate to Allah and seek his mercy. on the day of judgement, the time for repentence will have passed once the sun rises from the west and sets in the east.

Get the fuck outta here with that retarded Muslim shit

RREEEEEEEEE said:
It's not a cope, it's reality. It's not because they think white men are more attractive.

So you think literally every Asian girl who dates or fucks white men does so because they want children with white features. Never mind casual sex using protection or just couples dating who have no intention of breeding. They have no actual attraction to white men and are just fucking/dating them to spite Asian men and the Asian race. 

You are coping big time.

MAJOR COPE. Changs are the supreme master race

650b0a71ee3780f960173d39750b55a9--january--david-gandy.jpg

Gigachang AMOGS the fuck out of the best looking caucasian man alive. Gandy looks like a narrow skulled cuck

White chadcels are on suicide watch now

_incelinside said:
MAJOR COPE. Changs are the supreme master race

650b0a71ee3780f960173d39750b55a9--january--david-gandy.jpg

Gigachang AMOGS the fuck out of the best looking caucasian man alive. Gandy looks like a narrow skulled cuck

White chadcels are on suicide watch now

Asians are truly becoming the supreme master race in many facets

DonkeyPunch said:
So you think literally every Asian girl who dates or fucks white men does so because they want children with white features. Never mind casual sex using protection or just couples dating who have no intention of breeding. They have no actual attraction to white men and are just fucking/dating them to spite Asian men and the Asian race. 

You are coping big time.

You are coping big time DonkeyPunch. Exposure is the biggest factor.

If a white girl grew up being exposed to Asian media and movies like Asian girls did with white brainwashing media growing up in Anglo countries, vast majority of the white girls would be attracted to asian guys just the same. Look at the tweets for the proof and how getting proper exposure to Asian media has changed their preferences.

oldcel said:
Get the fuck outta here with that retarded Muslim shit

ok buddy. embrace racism and inequality.

Islam is against inceldom.

White women decide what flavor of cock they like based on the current fads in popular culture. Can you comprehend how shallow that is? When the thug rapper culture became popular, so did BBC. Now with the rise of weeb and K-pop culture, these THOTs are salivating for Wang. Men are sexual objects to them. It's important to them to have whatever's popular at the moment, it's a status symbol, including the dick they're sucking, so they can brag to their friends on Facebook, "teehee I'm dating an Asian guy teehee".

Asian men are fine if they're at least average height, I've said this many times

opsec said:
ok buddy. embrace racism and inequality.

Islam is against inceldom.

wtf get that stupid muslim islam shit outta here