Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media What new Anime are you guys watching?

solblue

solblue

Luminary
★★★★★
The only anime I have picked up this season is Demon Slayer. The art is the most standout piece of the anime. The plot has been pretty interesting and my only gripe is that some events just happen too conveniently with no build up. I am going to keep up with it because it shows a lot of promise. Besides that, the only currently airing anime I'm following is Jojo. What are you guys interested in?

one punch man 2.
but fuck, 2 weeks for the new episode is too much.

I started Goblin Slayer and dropped it. Didnt like it. That was the "newest" one I watched. Im usually very behind on every new shows.

none I dont watch anime. Only one I have watched was death note

I dont watch anime, only the normiest ones. I have to watch the latest season of AOT and I will start season 2 of OPM when all the episodes are realeased

Watching dororo. Boring asf tbh. I miss goblin slayer. Although goblins are based. Slayer is a white Knight cuck. No wonder normies love that shit.

Sewayaki kitsune. A mommygf anime

I dropped watching anime over 6 months ago.

Mob psycho 2 and OPM 2

I think Jojo Part 5 is the newest show i'm watching.

Nobody is watching Shied Hero?

New season of One Punch Man.

I've been watching some OLD anime as well that would be new for you like The Laughing Salesman

Pretty funny show tbh