Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What my mom thinks I look like, vs what I actually look like.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Luminary
★★★★★
What my mom thinks I look like:
IMG 20240714 012614
What I actually, look like
IMG 20240714 012631

was expecting actual face pics, let down

Over for Savannahmaxxers

Same for me but she has good intentions

Most parents have this blindside

the lion mogs all of IS

@Cayden Zhang
@TheGrayWolf
@Ron.Belgrade
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@To koniec

Intelligent but brutal metaphor.

My mom was never under any delusions about my appearance

Same I don't look any better then the heyna. I'm as skinny as well :feelshaha:
Damn same, I had an unknown mutation in puberty, I have a very skinny body and extreme pelvic tilt - hence a duck butt (nothing I could ever do about this, I guess it counts as a disability).

Damn same, I had an unknown mutation in puberty, I have a very skinny body and extreme pelvic tilt - hence a duck butt (nothing I could ever do about this, I guess it counts as a disability).
I have always been skinny,and I get can't eat much as well. It is what it is

not even the truest of all truecels can escape a mothers delusion on her child's looks.

not even the truest of all truecels can escape a mothers delusion on her child's looks.
My mother used to lie at first, but then when I was 17 she straight up told me I look shit lol.

My mother used to lie at first, but then when I was 17 she straight up told me I look shit lol.
megaover 4 U then, my family members always say i look fine but always proceed to make fun of me cause of my looks. only my two cousins admitted im ugly.

Better than my mom who told me I should give up and date fat chicks

megaover 4 U then, my family members always say i look fine but always proceed to make fun of me cause of my looks. only my two cousins admitted im ugly.
Yeah, I still get angry when I think of it. My cousins especially, my whore cousin sister has called ugly plenty of times When I was younger, but I always use to cope hard and tell myself that she wasn't being serious. When your own mother says your ugly, it's so fucking brutal. I remember I didn't go to school the next day. But now, she Gaslights me and tells me that I'm average lol.

only a face a mother could love

Same, though she once at least admitted to me that she hoped I'd grow up to be taller.

Even my noodle mom still gaslights me about my looks brutally over