Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What my childhood Incel friend told me when he was turning 16

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
Growing up I had one best friend, he was 2 years older than me and we basically hung out together as we were both losers and our folks were friends so we kind of got paired up. He was really tall, in a skinny "Where's Wally" kind of way. Anyway, when he was turning 16 he said, "I can't wait to turn 16, it means I will be able to have sex LEGALLY!. This despite the fact no girl ever showed a hint of interest in him in anyway (apart from to openly mock him) whatsoever. Being somewhat Blackpilled even at 14, knowing it was over as a midgetcel trollboy, I had to stop myself laughing and just agreed.

Lost touch about 20 years ago, checked my Facebook the other day and needless to say all his pictures are of his workplace and about gaming shit, and yes he's single :feelskek:

Growing up I had one best friend, he was 2 years older than me and we basically hung out together as we were both losers and our folks were friends so we kind of got paired up. He was really tall, in a skinny "Where's Wally" kind of way. Anyway, when he was turning 16 he said, "I can't wait to turn 16, it means I will be able to have sex LEGALLY!. This despite the fact no girl ever showed a hint of interest in him in anyway (apart from to openly mock him) whatsoever. Being somewhat Blackpilled even at 14, knowing it was over as a midgetcel trollboy, I had to stop myself laughing and just agreed.

Lost touch about 20 years ago, checked my Facebook the other day and needless to say all his pictures are of his workplace and about gaming shit, and yes he's single :feelskek:

Tell him to join us here :feelskek:

Entire discord channels are full of single men who just spend their time working and gaming. A few get gfs, but I know most have been single for years with no sign of change. A channel of at least 20 men.

Its been the norm for a long time.

Entire discord channels are full of single men who just spend their time working and gaming. A few get gfs, but I know most have been single for years with no sign of change. A channel of at least 20 men.

Its been the norm for a long time.
there are a lot of incels in denial these days

Tell him to join us here :feelskek:
If I ever bother messaging him I might, though I have a feeling we'd have zero in common apart from Inceldom. He emigrated to America in 1999 and from the looks of it works for Microsoft, whilst I'm basically just a raging alcoholic. Also he was incredibily Bluepilled growing up, hence him thinking he had a chance of getting even a second glance from a foid as soon as he turned 16.

P.S: He probably just faked the Microsoft thing and is some basement dweller like the majority of us LMAO :feelskek::feelskek:

He’s likely browsing this forum.

You mean Waldo?
In Ireland and the UK he was called Wally, I think?

is he still bluepilled?

Entire discord channels are full of single men who just spend their time working and gaming. A few get gfs, but I know most have been single for years with no sign of change.

If I ever bother messaging him I might, though I have a feeling we'd have zero in common apart from Inceldom.
That's still a pretty big common point.

As a 29-year-old virgin who's never had a girlfriend, I don't know anyone at all in real life whose situation is comparable to mine.

That's still a pretty big common point.

As a 29-year-old virgin who's never had a girlfriend, I don't know anyone at all in real life whose situation is comparable to mine.

Yeah but some gamers are pretty open about the jews, love edgey memes and just generally have given up on life and don't care anymore. Some are massively bluepilled faggot cucks who still worship women and bought into the whole gamergate thing and donate to womens patreons in the hope of one day getting laid.

It depends where he falls.