Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion what music genre has the most soy fanbase?

• Thread starter Deleted member 39301
  • Start date
Deleted member 39301

Deleted member 39301

Self-banned
-
This is some that I've always wanted someone else's opinion on. What is the music genre that you honestly believe has curated the most soy and pathetic group of fans imaginable? Some would say metal, others would say alternative and indie, but I want .is's opinion on this. Specific bands are also allowed in this discussion.

Lofi hip-hop?

Some would say metal
Not in general but some bands are known for their soy fans. Metal music is arguably the manliest along with black/ethnic music

EDM is the soyest genre you can enjoy as a male.
If you like mainstream pop or kpop, you might as well cut off your balls
others would say alternative
Yes, that too is full of soys but alt/indie is a broad shitty label so the bands catalogued as such differ from each other

Last edited:
NuMetal, or Emo Metal or whatever you call that super shitty rock/metal shit in the mid 2000's like Blink 182.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ht5RZpzPqw

That shitty music got shoved down everyone's throats for years. It's like heavy metal for fags.

NuMetal, or Emo Metal or whatever you call that super shitty rock/metal shit in the mid 2000's like Blink 182.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ht5RZpzPqw

That shitty music got shoved down everyone's throats for years. It's like heavy metal for fags.

I don't even consider that shit real metal :smonk:
It's pop trying to be aggressive
Nu metal is bands like Limp Bizkit. Korn, early Slipknot and early Linkin Park. The genres that were popular during the mid 2000s were pop punk and post hardcore, but most normies would generalize it as emo. Pop punk would be Fall Out Boy, Green Day, My Chemical Romance, etc. Post Hardcore would be Dance Gavin Dance, From First to Last, The Used, etc. Blink 182 is a pop punk band. I personally perfer post hardcore as a genre over pop punk and I don't really like Blink 182. Both genres have some pretty awesome bands I didn't mention, you should given it a chance at least.

Limp Bizkit. Korn, Slipknot, Linkin Park, Fall Out Boy, Green Day, My Chemical Romance, Dance Gavin Dance, From First to Last, The Used, Blink 182
It all sounds the same to me. How about we call all stuff "SoyMetal" :feelshaha:

It all sounds the same to me. How about we call all stuff "SoyMetal" :feelshaha:
call it whatever you want dude, but I do ask, what music do you listen to? Joy division seems a band you enjoy considering your title, but then again I could be wrong and its merely a Nazi reference. Either way pretty based.

call it whatever you want dude, but I do ask, what music do you listen to? Joy division seems a band you enjoy considering your title, but then again I could be wrong and its merely a Nazi reference. Either way pretty based.
I mostly listen to Industrial and have recently been getting into Joy Division and some of the other old school post punk bands. If a Fourth Reich ever rises I'll happily volunteer to help run the new doll house :feelsokman:

This is some that I've always wanted someone else's opinion on. What is the music genre that you honestly believe has curated the most soy and pathetic group of fans imaginable? Some would say metal, others would say alternative and indie, but I want .is's opinion on this. Specific bands are also allowed in this discussion.
In my opinion the most soy based fan group within music, gotta be people who listens too bands or groups like. green day, blink 182, any form of 2000s alternate emo pussy metal, people whom listen too Kpop is full of e-whores an cucks.
In my opinion the most soy based fan group within music, gotta be people who listens too bands or groups like. green day, blink 182, any form of 2000s alternate emo pussy metal an people whom listen too Kpop is full of e-whores an cucks.

In my opinion the most soy based fan group within music, gotta be people who listens too bands or groups like. green day, blink 182, any form of 2000s alternate emo pussy metal, people whom listen too Kpop is full of e-whores an cucks.
you guys on this forum must really not like pop punk music. It's not all bad, but a lot of the bands higher on the totem pole are pretty shit. I especially don't like Green Day, and Billi Joel Armstrong is a cooperate shithead

you guys on this forum must really not like pop punk music. It's not all bad, but a lot of the bands higher on the totem pole are pretty shit. I especially don't like Green Day, and Billi Joel Armstrong is a cooperate shithead
Lemme send you some music
I don't even consider that shit real metal :smonk:
It's pop trying to be aggressive
How do you feel about nilhism folk punk? Like Johnny Hobo an the fright trains ((Love song for the apocalypse)) or Asking for it ((Happy Birthday Hitler)) album?
:feelsokman:

Last edited:
How do you feel about nilhism folk punk? Like Johnny Hobo an the fright trains ((Love song for the apocalypse)) or Asking for it ((Happy Birthday Hitler)) album?
I don't know about them tbh, I don't know much about punk. There are some interesting folk bands like Death in June but it's not my thing.

Also, listen to whatever you want really. I just gave an opinion and it was directed toward normies. An incel needs to cope with whatever he likes

Last edited:
I don't know about them tbh, I don't know much about punk. There are some interesting folk bands like Death in June but it's not my thing.

Also, listen to whatever you want really. I just gave an opinion and it was directed toward normies. An incel needs to cope with whatever he likes
Yea that's how I feel honesty but most nomrie pop punk bands are the same shit just with different eboys an middled aged boomers who are stuck in the same boat of 'daddy issues' an 'my girlfriend left me too fuck a Chad type energy'

Thanks for the recommendation. I like folk punk but I've had some trouble getting into it in the past, I'll be sure to listen to both albums soon.

A band I'll recommend is Glassjaw. They're one of my favorites, though a bit devise at times due to the lead singer's voice. They only got three albums so you can get through most of their discography in a day or two. But if you don't like heavier music this might not be for you

If you look through the music megathread and see some of my posts, you can also get an idea of what I listen to.

Thanks for the recommendation. I like folk punk but I've had some trouble getting into it in the past, I'll be sure to listen to both albums soon.

A band I'll recommend is Glassjaw. They're one of my favorites, though a bit devise at times due to the lead singer's voice. They only got three albums so you can get through most of their discography in a day or two. But if you don't like heavier music this might not be for you

If you look through the music megathread and see some of my posts, you can also get an idea of what I listen to.

I listen too Toturecore an more deprived stuff I'll be able too handle heavy music

I've heard the first song by GlassJaw before, thanks for showing me who made it

Nu metal + any genre ending in -core. :feelsseriously:

Whatever youd call an average Weezer fan