Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What music do you guys like to listen to?

MyFuneral666

MyFuneral666

I love music and nothing else.
I’m just curious about it.

There are countless music threads

anime op/ed, j-pop,j-rock, use to listen to epic/orchestral music

National Anthems, they make me cope. :forcedsmile:

Lo-fi,Oldschool hiphop,Underground hiphop ,Jmusic,Jrock etc , Anime osts, Future funk,

Prog rock and metal.

I’m new here, so I wasn’t aware.

P
Prog rock and metal.
Prog rock is my life. 70’s Floyd and Yes are all I need. Dream Theater is really amazing too. I could go on and on about Prog Rock/Metal, man.

P

Prog rock is my life. 70’s Floyd and Yes are all I need. Dream Theater is really amazing too. I could go on and on about Prog Rock/Metal, man.
70s pink floyd?
Animals is the shit.

70s pink floyd?
Animals is the shit.

Dogs happens to be my all time favorite song, along with Animals being my favorite album. The lyrical themes and instrumentation are truly spectacular, and it will never get old. I will still be listening to it when I’m old and lonely. Music is my only comfort. Kudos to you for posting that link.

Dogs happens to be my all time favorite song, along with Animals being my favorite album. The lyrical themes and instrumentation are truly spectacular, and it will never get old. I will still be listening to it when I’m old and lonely. Music is my only comfort. Kudos to you for posting that link.
Very much agreed, my favorite pink floyd songs come from this amazing album.

russian stuff, industrial, throat singing.

A lot of metalcore, progressive metal, and djent:

Animals as Leaders, Architects, Bullet For My Valentine, Buried in Verona, Gojira, Hacride, Intronaut, Invent/Animate, Memphis May Fire, Meshuggah, Monuments, Naive, Northlane, Of Mice & Men, Periphery, Soilwork, Starset, TesseracT, The Color Morale, The Plot in You, Wage War,
While She Sleeps, and a bunch of others

Anything not normie

A lot of metalcore, progressive metal, and djent:

Animals as Leaders, Architects, Bullet For My Valentine, Buried in Verona, Gojira, Hacride, Intronaut, Invent/Animate, Memphis May Fire, Meshuggah, Monuments, Naive, Northlane, Of Mice & Men, Periphery, Soilwork, Starset, TesseracT, The Color Morale, The Plot in You, Wage War,
While She Sleeps, and a bunch of others
If you like Animals as Leaders, give Chon a listen. They have similar instrumentation, but they aren’t heavy. They’re a very talented group. The drummer for Animals as Leaders did an album with Chon, Grow. Very tight, groovy shit.

If you like Animals as Leaders, give Chon a listen. They have similar instrumentation, but they aren’t heavy. They’re a very talented group. The drummer for Animals as Leaders did an album with Chon, Grow. Very tight, groovy shit.

Thanks for the recommendation. They do sound a bit like Animals As Leaders. I added a few of their songs to my Spotify playlist.

Thanks for the recommendation. They do sound a bit like Animals As Leaders. I added a few of their songs to my Spotify playlist.
No problem!

I always take the initiative of linking this whenever a music thread comes up: https://incels.is/threads/incel-music-an-extended-list.17300/

I've posted quite a bit of, as far as I can tell, good incel-related and otherwise hopeless and hateful music over there. If you have anything that you think applies especially well to the condition, you should certainly throw it in, as I have grand ambitions of compiling a great and voluminous compendium of all the rare jewels of truecel music plucked from the sea of bluepilled entartete Kunst.

i also like punk rock like minutemen,gang of four,dead kennedys etc

Sick, man. Love Like Anthrax and Terminal Preppie are top-tier incel songs.

rap, experimental hip-hop, math rock, post-rock, progressive rock, psychedelic rock, noise, ambient, classic country, jazz, free jazz, electronic, pop

I always take the initiative of linking this whenever a music thread comes up: https://incels.is/threads/incel-music-an-extended-list.17300/

I've posted quite a bit of, as far as I can tell, good incel-related and otherwise hopeless and hateful music over there. If you have anything that you think applies especially well to the condition, you should certainly throw it in, as I have grand ambitions of compiling a great and voluminous compendium of all the rare jewels of truecel music plucked from the sea of bluepilled entartete Kunst.

Sick, man. Love Like Anthrax and Terminal Preppie are top-tier incel songs.
I read your thread, those are some good groups. Have you listened to Dark Funeral? They’re my favorite black metal group

I enjoy a few rappers, but I try to stay away from anything too mainstream. It’s just a bunch of recycled crap.

I read your thread, those are some good groups. Have you listened to Dark Funeral? They’re my favorite black metal group

I've passing familiarity with Dark Funeral. Any recommendations for a good introduction into deeper listening? I do like that frigid, warlike 'norsecore' sound:

(Even if these guys would be, in a more rigidly völkisch sense, teutonicore)

Metal. Listening to alot of Killswitch Engage lately

M
I've passing familiarity with Dark Funeral. Any recommendations for a good introduction into deeper listening? I do like that frigid, warlike 'norsecore' sound:

(Even if these guys would be, in a more rigidly völkisch sense, teutonicore)

My favorite song happens to be my name on here. My Funeral. Watch the unrated music video on YouTube