Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion what music do incels listen to

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
incel related music (incelcore) that i listen to are a lot of negative xp and gezebelle gaburgably alongside some songs by hard christ and belowground

apart from that i enjoy rock (weezer, nirvana, green day, my chem, radiohead, smashing pumpkins etc.) indie (like mac demarco), black metal (burzum, mayhem, emperor, darkthrone, grausamkeit, satyricon, etc.), and also other shit like rob zombie, kmfdm, rammstein, neutral milk hotel, depeche mode, marilyn manson, nine inch nails and more.

what do you folks listen to?

Extreme metal, post rock, dreampop

Mike Oldfield "Platinum". Reminds me of my homie.

ambient music.

Well, I love green day, smashing pumpkins, and nirvana. I'm also really into the Beatles, rolling stones, Credence clearwater, hendrix etc. Basically classic rock at this point with a bit of jazz and classical thrown in.

Metal, anime, electronic

incel related music (incelcore) that i listen to are a lot of negative xp and gezebelle gaburgably alongside some songs by hard christ and belowground

apart from that i enjoy rock (weezer, nirvana, green day, my chem, radiohead, smashing pumpkins etc.) indie (like mac demarco), black metal (burzum, mayhem, emperor, darkthrone, grausamkeit, satyricon, etc.), and also other shit like rob zombie, kmfdm, rammstein, neutral milk hotel, depeche mode, marilyn manson, nine inch nails and more.

Anything but nigger music. Rap and degeneracy goes along together

Radiohead is also bluehaired egirl music. I was a huge fan of Radiohead back when I was in my early 20's. After seeing many zoomers listening to it( Specially the sluts with nose rings) I have stopped listening to them again.

J-pop, Lo fi and Russian doomer music:dab:

Am I the only Incel that listens to EDM stuff? Seems everyone likes metal and game ost's.
Also some classical, Russian, game OST's especially strategy game ost's (lol bc above), Lofi- if doing homework, ambience, Erika and other German/Prussian marching music, Some ethnic music (Horn of Africa).

I hate Rape and Country music. I start laughing when some wigger normie blasts that shit from their car like they're some hard lil nigga. :feelskek:

Last edited:
I've been listening to nothing but Weezer and Arctic Monkeys for the past few weeks. I'm trying to change that, so I'm trying to find some new music on spotify right now. I like rock of all sorts, i guess. Metal too.
Other than Weezer and AM, I really like The Beatles, Rush, Led Zeppelin, My Chemical Romance, Ween and RATM (when I need an energy boost).

Am I the only Incel that listens to EDM stuff? Seems everyone likes metal and game ost's.
Also some classical, Russian, game OST's especially strategy game ost's (lol bc above), Lofi- if doing homework, ambience, Erika and other German/Prussian marching music, Some ethnic music (Horn of Africa).

I hate Rape and Country music. I start laughing when some wigger normie blasts that shit from their car like they're some hard lil nigga. :feelskek:
I too enjoy march music

Duster - Stratosphere is a great incel album. Very introspective and melancholy.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aF4idGemkk

Kmfdm lol. I wonder why you like that music. :blackpill:

Drum & Bass, UK Garage, 90s hip-hop, R&B

EDM and "sertanejo"

military marches, meme music sometimes (but rarely) some normie music and rucka rucka ali's songs :society:

Mostly metal, some game and anime shit.

Anything but mainstream music

Norwegian black metal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back