Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What music are you guys listening to?

minecraftcel

minecraftcel

Recruit
★★★
I didn't wanna post this in the mega thread bc the last time I tried my comment got lost in there so easily.

UK Drill and a bunch of old soundcloud rap. I also like Blink-182 and the Sex Pistols.
@minecraftcel follow
Me back

UK Drill and a bunch of old soundcloud rap. I also like Blink-182 and the Sex Pistols.
@minecraftcel follow
Me back
idk much UK drill but i love a good deal of grime mainly skepta

idk much UK drill but i love a good deal of grime mainly skepta
I used to bump that jme and giggs song back in the day

I have “thats not me” on my mp3

I used to bump that jme and giggs song back in the day

I have “thats not me” on my mp3
great song, personally i think Konnichiwa is his best stuff tho

Anything tool

I like Oldies in general. Metal and Rock preferentially.

The Smiths, forever and over and over and over again...

I didn't wanna post this in the mega thread bc the last time I tried my comment got lost in there so easily.
OST's, J related music, maybe classical sometimes though I only listen to organs and orchestras because nice sounds. Gregorian on some days, Death metal on others. Church choirs on some days, Hell rituals on others.

I used to listen to rap but I only done it because I wanted to interact with others but I jumped off because it's not in line with my actual character, though I did listen to the Lo-fi stuff they have now a days, and sometimes wack rap (Tyler the Creator) or screamo, however, I'm not interested as much anymore.

Metal on the other hand was something I was fixed to because loud sounds and the pain you hear from it all.

GuitarHero WT influenced most of my taste alongside Japanese medium.

arrested youth