Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What muscle group attracts foids most

What muscle group attracts foids most

• Biceps/triceps

• Back

• Legs

• Shoulders

• Abs

• Chest

Results are only viewable after voting.
Doomed247

Doomed247

Recruit
★★
What muscle group do you think attracts foids the most?

Height and being a tall white chad. it does not matter

Shoulders/Collarbone probably

Tall, white, lanket. Girls don't give a fuck about muscles, what's more some of them don't even like them

Tall, white, lanket. Girls don't give a fuck about muscles, what's more some of them don't even like them
This. My sister foid told me when I was gymcelling that foids don’t like muscles anymore. The pretty boy look is supreme

Just go get your short latina foid dude. There are plenty lusting over ya
you just made me laugh

latinas despise white guys, they only fuck thugmaxxed hispanics and niggers

you just made me laugh

latinas despise white guys, they only fuck thugmaxxed hispanics and niggers
I think you need to get with the more "cultured" latinas, like don't go get some getto latinas

I know a few who simp hard to a tall dude i know

I think you need to get with the more "cultured" latinas, like don't go get some getto latinas

I know a few who simp hard to a tall dude i know
i get what you mean but arent 99% of them ghetto? a latina who acts white is something i have never seen

i get what you mean but arent 99% of them ghetto? a latina who acts white is something i have never seen
Aren't there like university latinas or some shit like that? Bear in mind that being tall plus white is too strong of a bonus to have, if not that you can get your fair share of noodles. Tho your best bet would be to do a trip to sea

The muscles are cope
The bones are the only thing that matters.
A framecel will look subhuman no matter how much muscle mass he has.

Good shoulder to hip ratio. it has strong monkey brain correlation with perceived dominance same as height.

Its all bones tbh. You cant have good shoulders, chest, or abs without good bones first.

Wide shoulders probably but even that is mostly genetic as you can't change your bone structure.