Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What movies have you seen recently?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Its over
★★★★★
Title

Pepe Popcorn Pepe Frog GIF - Pepe Popcorn Pepe Pepe Frog GIFs

godzilla minus one
rewatched it bcs i think godzilla is badass

watched godzilla minus one again last night
actual unadulterated kino. not as good as seeing it in theaters but damn i love this movie

Godzilla Minus one. It was ass

I actually enjoyed Godzilla minus one, It was about a japanese man fighting his
traumas aswell as a monster, The story is entertaining.The methods they used to try
and catch the beast they tried to sink it then bring it back up was interesting AF

Lately movies suck hard. I watched Immaculate (meh movie, felt like i wasted 2 hours of my life) and Boy kills the world, ok movie worth watching. Its like streets of rage. Last good one i watched was Beau is afraid.

i watched new kids nitro the other day

its this dutch cult-film its so good if you speak dutch

godzilla minus one
watched godzilla minus one again last night
actual unadulterated kino. not as good as seeing it in theaters but damn i love this movie
Godzilla Minus one. It was ass
traumas aswell as a monster, The story is entertaining.The methods they used to try
and catch the beast they tried to sink it then bring it back up was interesting AF

Wow. Even I did. And hated it too

kingdom of the planet of the apes.
it was a nice movie

Last one i saw must have been shawshank redemption a few months ago

borat I watched with u brocel

Monkey Man
It’s just John Wick but India

Cure - Kiyoshi Kurosawa

I dont know about "seen" but i watched portions of dune 2 and civil war recently. Both were bad, dune was just bad and civil war was unrealistic. You got journalist shadowing militia boys that just murder army POWS but yet somehow let the journalists live? Every right winger worth his salt knows any left wing journalist will be one of the first targets in a real civil war.

I dont know about "seen" but i watched portions of dune 2 and civil war recently. Both were bad, dune was just bad and civil war was unrealistic. You got journalist shadowing militia boys that just murder army POWS but yet somehow let the journalists live? Every right winger worth his salt knows any left wing journalist will be one of the first targets in a real civil war.
Dune was "Okay" decent since it's author long ago it obvious he's not trying to say anything particular or favor a "side".

"Civil War" on the other hand wasn't unrealistic. It was cinematically very realistic and believable in its imagery and tonal structure. However Alex Garland it's creator is just too much of a cuck to say what he wants to say, so the film ends up being annoying.

godzilla minus one
this plus last john wick it's weird how they want to force director to make JW5 ending was perfect you don't need to milk every single movie :reeeeee:

American Fake Godzilla = SHOOT HIM WITH BIGGER ROCKETS:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Japanese OG Godzilla = lets created sophisticated plan to take down that beast and also create plan B, C and D in case of failure of plan A:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain: