Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What movie/cartoon character have you been said to look like?

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
Some kids were having a discussion on who looked like what characters from the movie Shrek, and they said I looked like Lord Farquaad.

photo_28_hires.jpg

I´ve never been compared so i don´t know.

When I was little, my brother used to say that my hairs looks like Trunks.

Never got compared to any cartoon character

When I was a teen the long hair goth dude in ff7.
lol same

Like Jimmy Neutron because of my aircraft carrier sized 90° sloped forehead

Steve Urkel.

Just LDAR.

do u have big jaw :chad::chad::chad:?

People compared me to a Super Saiyan due to my precious blond hair.

An obese classmate of mine once said I look like Jack Black kek (obviously it was not intended as a compliment)

Wtf, how? What kind of hairloss was it?
Not hair loss, they just turned dirty brown/blonde. In my country its really common for boys to lose their blonde hair as they grow.

it could be fixed with chin implant
I might actually be getting a lefort 3 to bring my whole face forward, but a chin implant would probably be great too. Literally the only thing holding me back from not being incel is my facial development and jaw.

Not hair loss, they just turned dirty brown/blonde. In my country its really common for boys to lose their blonde hair as they grow.
Thats normal in every country

Clark Kent but probably just because I have glasses

I might actually be getting a lefort 3 to bring my whole face forward, but a chin implant would probably be great too. Literally the only thing holding me back from not being incel is my facial development and jaw.
i got good forward growth but big assymetries tbh
in mirror i look male model tier, irl im losing like 2-3 because my face is flipped and assymetry kills everything
i would benefit from custom facial implants or from having beard to hide jaw assymetry, i would gain like 1-2 points ded srs

Not a movie/cartoon character.

I didn't know many celebrities when I was younger and a random foid I've NEVER met said I look like dizzy rascal if he had a crack addiction and down-syndrome.

the guy mogs me as well :feelscry::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: