Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What motivates you to keep going?

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
I ask myself this more and more, and I honestly don't really see the point in keeping up?

Daydreaming among other things

monotomy, i dont actually enjoy living anymore, i just wageslave and play vidya and try to ignore how shit and boring life is

I not going anywhere

yea, whenever I start playing a new game, reading a new book, watching a series or an anime I can daydream for hours about me being in that reality.

Just lobotomize yourself bro!
i love to daydream that i eat a devils fruit and get super powers tbh

Daydreaming and hope that things will be better in the future plus some good memories.

Nothing, I just can't overcome my survival instinct

Copes, mostly the release of the next video game that I'm looking forward to (right now, Nioh 2 on March 13)

My growing steam collection.

Only family and a few friends. Pain of a suicide is a lot to bear for close family.

I don't want to live though. I'd happily die of Corona virus next week.

A fair society would offer euthanasia for Incels, but we're expected to just suffer.

Only family and a few friends. Pain of a suicide is a lot to bear for close family.
Also i want to see the world burn but is getting harder everyday.
Also i'm giving a shot to religious ideas from India. Believe me guys, altered states of conciousness exist even without drugs. But takes a lot of practice.

I don't keep going because life is good, I keep going because suicide is bad.

Making music, but once I'm done with that I will off myself.

I'm paying off my bad karma in this life. I wish to live as long as possible because I hope my next life will be better

Lack of legal access to a gun. Parents money & unemployment benefits. Alcohol.

The odd chance that there is in fact a hell.

I ask myself this more and more, and I honestly don't really see the point in keeping up?

Nothing. I am not going anywhere I am dragging myself and eventually I will die.

my avi and vidya

Scared of dying and family would be sad. Plus i got plenty of copes to do

Nothing. But I cannot summon the courage for suicide. So I am destined to stay on this blue and green orb for another few decades until I stop breathing

Get a lobotomy done theory

To become a cute baby

Nothing. I'm out of copes and life is hell.

Survival instinct.

hatred

im like the darth maul of incels