Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What most people don't understand is that incels don't really want to change anything

Limitcel

Limitcel

No one is more hated than a incel who says t truth
Most incels, especially the older ones, don't expect anything from the world even if they write about it (most of the time it's not something serious)

You just get rejected your whole life and end up here

No one wants to be an incel, all bluepills or hope have already been tried, it's a post-defeat existence, it's like being dead and no longer having connections with things

It's true there have always been incels, that's for statistical reasons and if incels didn't exist it wouldn't be fun to love or be loved
When you concentrate capital you take it from others

It's just really annoying how much normies fail to understand, they really don't understand the basics

Most "denominated" incels are normie tiers waiting their turn for a landwhale.

Most incels, especially the older ones, don't expect anything from the world even if they write about it (most of the time it's not something serious)

this, hence why "maxxing" fags aren't truecels, they're just coping redpilled cucks.
At my age I know that it's over, even if for some miracle a god granted me Chad's body, the scars will never go away, I can't forget the trauma and memories, I have the mind heart and soul of a 90yo old man, I'm done, a lifetime of misery turned me into a walking corpse.
It's just really annoying how much normies fail to understand, they really don't understand the basics
even here, all the "ascending" fags are normies in denial, there's no ascension, too late a couple of DECADES late, it's over.

Im over 30 and dont plan to ascend..(if ever happens jfl)

Im over 30 and dont plan to ascend..(if ever happens jfl)
If people could ascend, they'd have already done it.

Ascension sounds like a cuck story more than getting the genuine love of a foid -foids cannot love, by the way, no matter how-.

Ascension sounds like a cuck story more than getting the genuine love of a foid -foids cannot love, by the way, no matter how-.
my plan is to find better copes. Some copes where you literally escape death a few inches

It's true there have always been incels, that's for statistical reasons and if incels didn't exist it wouldn't be fun to love or be loved
>Be god
>Create everything in pairs
>Also create polygamy
>???
>Profit
Trollface non free

"incels dont want for anything to be different" i guess what ure trying to say is they dont want a different political system , a revolution or some shit like that? Idk i cant speak for all but i personally dont, all i wanted is for women to say yes when i asked them out

furthermore, even if u did get like 5 different surgeries and did ascend and managed to get a foid you would never be truly happy. Deep down you would always be angry they only like you now after so many modifications and no one was able to love you the way you were

"incels dont want for anything to be different" i guess what ure trying to say is they dont want a different political system , a revolution or some shit like that? Idk i cant speak for all but i personally dont, all i wanted is for women to say yes when i asked them out
In a world without sexual liberation it could be better but it would be a thin layer of lies
Injustice would already exist at a certain point. women are naturally less attracted to the opposite sex than men (low testo) nothing can change the nature of women

But my post in this case is just denying the claims that incels want something

No one wants to be an incel, all bluepills or hope have already been tried, it's a post-defeat existence, it's like being dead and no longer having connections with things

What most people don't understand is that incels don't really want to change anything​

Speak for yourself nigga

the most interesting part of accumulating wealth is feeling superior to others for having achieved it, this is the unconscious part (that's why most billionaires have strange fetishes for humiliating people)

The most interesting part of succeeding in love is feeling better than the next person, finding yourself a protagonist of reality, at least it has a good role in the modern culture of relationships

The most interesting part of succeeding in love is feeling better than the next person, finding yourself a protagonist of reality
maybe to you

people typically want to have sex bc they enjoy it and are trying to fulfill their basic needs