Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What moment made you join this Site?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
What made you stop lurking and sign up?

It's shit to browse and not be able to participate, felt like a cuck tbh

"i aint no saint and i dont give a shit about what you think about me. i have never been This honest and vulnerable with anyone else. And no offence. you didnt deserve any of me. i fucking tried so hard and was so patient. but The way you talked to me last time like youre tired (tiredpoorcel) of this. Will never be acceptable nor forgiven. i have given you so much. Not to be treated that way. you were never my type so i wont force shit on myself. Go be yourself with someone else. find yourseld someone thatd love you more or worship you better. i cant even stand talking to you. and its not hate. its purely justified and i just want you to not exist in my life. no hard feelings. ill do as told. Fuck off You. you do the same and we ll be good."
this was after a good two years of endless gaslighting, making me jealous (going out with dudes and comparing me with everybody she knows lmaaaao) and not even wanting to be seen with me or talk to me irl. what she means by "giving me so much" is that she didn't have anyone to be her emotional sponge during some nights (because i would either be sleeping outside in the cold during winter or id have huge family fights and i just physically couldn't be there). She also never cared about how i feel and always prioritized her problems over mine (the whore was on vacation once while i was sleeping outside in the cold and almost got raped once(story for another time) lmao but yea her "muh anxiety (self diagnosed ofc)" and mommy issues (she doesn't say good job to her as often as she did in the past) are more important. )
i sometimes either get high or drunk and i text the whore, because now i am way smarter than i was and blackpilled as fuck; i wanna call her out for all the shit she did. i can see through all her bullshit and i point out everything and call her out for it, she calls me immature and says im living in the past (it happened a year and a half ago, a couple weeks after i joined here during july) and she just gets infuriated and leaves (spoiled whore, was never called out once for anything she did, has armies and armies of simps and worshipers just cause she is "white" by Sand standards and speaks english) i once got mad too because she kept dodging my questions and didn't answer anything, so i told her that if she ever sees me irl, she shouldn't look me in the eyes, cause id go apeshit, she started crying and almost called the cops because telling m'lady she is a bitch and shouldn't even look at me is the equivelant of a terrorist threat. and i showed her the pic of decapitated Bianca when she was trying to make me jealous by telling me about simp number 12654 with a murder fetish, lmao, she almost called the cops there too.
so a couple days ago, i got drunk again and i texted her, there was this drama that happened between me, my bestfriend, her gigaorbiter number1 and her. long story short they are all talking to eachother now and the drama is over. So i asked her about it, and she said "you are still living in the past, you made that time period your entire personality". whore, if only you knew how much shit is going on in my life, you ain't even that important :lul:. and she followed it with this " we all apologized to eachother and we are all better people and better friends now". But what about me? i never got any apology, do i not count? was i not important to you guys? guess what happened next, she blocked me :feelsaww:.

don't get involved with spoiled people.

the moderation in r/IncelsWithoutHate sucked and i needed a place to cope to stop being suicidal. then, all the incel subs got banned

What made you stop lurking and sign up?
Saw a screenshot on Reddit of some member calling out women for their hypocritical double standards, thought it was based and decided to join.

youtube incel community died

After deliberately completing my "transition" through "Certain Means", I was preparing to rope.

And then, I returned to one of my origins:

EM

I became aware of My hideousness

I saw threads that were very interesting and where i could relate a lot. After a while i decided to join because i also wanted to talk about my problems and feelings.

Realized I'll never get the many surgeries I would need to look human and got sick of seeing Chads on looksmax.

Once I came to the sudden conclusion that it’s over and I need a place to talk about the clownery that is this world

I never lurked here before joining but it finally clicked in my head that I'll never be able to work hard enough to make up for my shitty genetics. I swallowed the genetic predeterminism pill and I just wanted to talk to other peeps like me so I didn't go insane

can't remember

I lurked IT after braincels went under and agreed with every screenshot I read

Incel Tears brought me here.

Found inceltears on reddit and realised I agreed with everything the IT fags were criticizing incels for saying, so I just joined. Plus this site is based.

I came from PUA boards notably /r/TheRedPill. Moved to /r9k/ when I got disillusioned until that place got infested with trannies, after which I found .is.

Incel Reddit fell apart.

I searched on google "attractiveness scale" and found out about incels that leaded me to this site and I made this account

Look at my join date