Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What mogs the most?

What mogs the most?

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Post count

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Time online

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
-Time online

They're all good, but what mogs the most?

Time online because it shows how hard you've been rotting on the forum

Time online because it shows how hard you've been rotting on the forum
I agree, there were many cucks and fakes with high post counts and early join dates who were banned, but you rarely see a time onlinecel getting banned.

Not time online. That metric makes 0 sense because most people don't log off after browsing .co. I know I never do.

Not time online. That metric makes 0 sense because most people don't log off after browsing .co. I know I never do.
The timer stops counting after an hour of inactivity if you don't log out.

Join date > Time online > Post count

The timer stops counting after an hour of no activity if you don't log out.
Yes, and I often check real quick for alerts and then leave again. I haven't been online for this long, swear on me mum.

Join date > Time online > Post count
That's the second order I'd arrange them.
Yes, and I often check real quick for alerts and then leave again. I haven't been online for this long, swear on me mum.
Even if you just click refresh and come back an hour later and click refresh again, it will say you were online for two hours if you don't log out after.

Last edited:
Join date, because like bones it is the one thing you cannot change.
Postmaxxing and timeonlinemaxxing is like redpill cope trying to make up for a subhuman join date

Last edited:
No post count or time online for your join date.

No post count or time online for your join date.
Join date, because like bones it is the one thing you cannot change.
Postmaxxing and timeonlinemaxxing is like redpill cope trying to make up for a subhuman join date
That's true for newcels, but postmaxxing is easier than time onlinemaxxing at least.

Post count because I’m biased towards it

That's true for newcels, but postmaxxing is easier than time onlinemaxxing at least.
That is true but think of this, would you rather have a 2017-2018cel with a couple 1000 posts and low time online reply to your post/thread or a high postcount 2020 user

i csnt decide.

Idk and don't really care.

Caring about such things is kind of pointless in all honesty, this isn't Reddit.

post count tbh, almost 2019cel :feelsrope: :feelsrope: