Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based What model car did ER have?

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
If the price is good I'll buy it as my next car so I can enjoy the beautiful sunset with my nice vanilla latte.

Pair that with a GOER watch

"I have a nice car... a BMW."

Driver’s license pillers are fuming

A nice bmw. I would have to work 3 years for that car. JFL

Think was a 3.25 (don't think burgercels can buy any engine smaller than 2.5l in BMW)

ERcar2

A nice bmw. I would have to work 3 years for that car. JFL
Luckily, German car prices age like rotten milk. They age faster than foids hit the wall(just saying!)

You can probably get one for fairly cheap, considering ER's BMW wasn't M (performance) model

No driver’s license yet but if I do someday I should get one

such a based vehicle. I'm going to make a hyundai i30 the next based vehicle.

Over for ERcels

No driver’s license yet but if I do someday I should get one

Brutal driver licence pill. A good handful of men cannot drive anymore while females do it without any effort whatsoever.

He just wants to show that he can drive. I really would love to drive into the sunset, but it is nothing but a mere dream.

He just wants to show that he can drive. I really would love to drive into the sunset, but it is nothing but a mere dream.
The driver license pill is too much...

some kind of bmw

I don’t know

Luckily, German car prices age like rotten milk. They age faster than foids hit the wall(just saying!)

You can probably get one for fairly cheap, considering ER's BMW wasn't M (performance) model
Not in slavland. They are even more expensive here than Germany.

"I drive a nice car, a BMW"

ER was an incel but definitely had a really good fashion sense ngl...Also he was exceptionally low inhib for an incel, I would never drive to watch the sunset as his did, I would never be relaxed in any place outside home when I'm alone

one thats too expensive for me