Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What mental issues do you have?

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
I personally have many aspie tendencies and anger issues. Always had weird quirks since childhood and I tend to be quite unstable. I don't know how much is due to genetics versus my shit upbringing.

What about you guys?

Also: depression, anxiety, and derealization

Last edited:
Anxiety, ADD/ADHD, depression, anger.

schizotypal is the big one

I personally have many aspie tendencies and anger issues. Always had weird quirks since childhood and I tend to be quite unstable. I don't know how much is due to genetics versus my shit upbringing.

What about you guys?

Also: depression, anxiety, and derealization
I'm choleric and paranoid, mood shifts rapidly to feelings of intense anger and sadness when i come upon some trigger(lol) or randomly just like that.
I'd love to experience something new, i'm tired of the same miserable state of mind i'm in, i'd exchange it for at least one derealization episode once a week.
Genetics have next to nothing to do with it, it's all environmental.

anxiety, depression, maldaptive daydreaming, autism

Asperger's Syndrome from birth and diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder when I was 14. Anger management issues. Also potentially undiagnosed Bipolar disorder.

Anxiety, depression, anger, probable aspie

Depression,trust issues

depression and anxiety

hate all people

autism, depression, anxiety, assburgers, depersonalization. when I smoke weed I turn schizophrenic and hear voices but I do it anyway