Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What mental illness did you get diagnosed with?

Low Tier Currycel

Low Tier Currycel

Officer
★★
I got diagnosed with anxiety, depression and moderate alcohol use disorder. I also got misdiagnosed with psychosis. I also got diagnosed with low iq. I got papers to prove it.

Attachments

• IMG_0474.jpeg
    IMG_0474.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0472.jpeg
    IMG_0472.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0473.jpeg
    IMG_0473.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0478.jpeg
    IMG_0478.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 40
me personally i am diagnosed with cyber niggerism its where you can't stop being a cyber nigger

slight retardation and dyspraxia

I got diagnosed with anxiety, depression and moderate alcohol use disorder. I also got misdiagnosed with psychosis. I also got diagnosed with low iq. I got papers to prove it.
Just get weed

ptsd and various sleep problems, such as insomnia and night terrors, my sleep pattern is completely chaotic

also i have this too
pls dont make fun of my cyber niggerism its actually a very big deal and it has caused me a great amount of damage to my mental health, cyber niggerism is very serious and shouldn't be something to be laughed at.

pls dont make fun of my cyber niggerism its actually a very big deal and it has caused me a great amount of damage to my mental health, cyber niggerism is very serious and shouldn't be something to be laughed at.
personally it s affected my life in major ways

plus i have fuck trannies syndrome which paralyzes me and keeps me in my house 24/7

personally it s affected my life in major ways

plus i have fuck trannies syndrome which paralyzes me and keeps me in my house 24/7
yeah same and there is no cure for troon hating syndrome or cyber niggerism and i thank my family for being there for me when my cyber niggerism was at my highest and wasnt able to be controlled

yeah same and there is no cure for troon hating syndrome or cyber niggerism and i thank my family for being there for me when my cyber niggerism was at my highest and wasnt able to be controlled
and as a trans BIPOC it's hard for me to live in this misogynoir anti-black White Supremacist Structurally Racist society so i'm just ngmi

no fucks given disorder

i was diagnosed with Pervasive Development Disorder, my brain mentally is 2 years behind my actual age

OCD, depression, anxiety, alcoholism.

PTSD, ASD, Depression

I had severe depression, now anhedonia and i hallucinate sometimed especially at night

Diagnosed with autism, adhd, etc. I will be looking to get a depression diagnosis as well

PTSD and Depression but hide most of symptoms as don't want to end up in mental hospital

Dyscalculia. Not really a mental illness but more of a disability. I also have protanopia.

I have autism and melancholic depression

I've never went to any sort of mental healthcare, but I was doing a regular monthly health check-up and it was discovered I had a heart murmur, and it was caused by anxiety. That's the only mental ailment I ever was diagnosed with. I was in the early stages of puberty