Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What "Men, you should approach us more" could actually result in

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
Foids have recently begun to crave being approached again after years of saying they don't want to be approached. :foidSoy:

Sub5 men know that approaching is a suicide mission that could actually get them in legal trouble.

Chads don't need to approach at all.

I can however see MTNs hopped up on the redpill heeding this call. They will be rejected 90% of the time and eventually women will go back to hive-mindedly tell men not to approach again. It's like a cycle. When they don't get attention, they're starved for it and invite approaches, when they get the wrong approaches, they shut the operation down again.

They don't understand that a handsome Chad reading a book in a café will never come over and slip a Beckie a note with his number. He's got a roster of 5 Stacys that he's banging. They're literally living in romance novels where handsome, broody strangers go for mousy, nerdy 5s.

I predict that in a year or two, foids will start to signal that they don't want to be approached again because they're getting the wrong approaches.

Most men can't read between the lines. Women want the tall and attractive looking guys to approach them, not the average looking ugly guys.

This is the mentality of these women:

Murder? Meh
Rape? Who cares
Arson? Zzzz

Unattractive guy commits the FELONY of trying to ask her out, or asks if she's single? CALL 911!! He's hideous! You're not entitled to a date, you piece of garbage. Just kill yourself! Why, uh (starts crying) why would you think that I'd want to be around you?"

Approaching is serious danger; I really don't think women understand the amount of courage it would take. I don't even bother anymore. It's like The Truman Show, and every woman I'm interested in was already briefed and instructed to turn me down. My last serious attempt to get a GF was 8 years ago.

Most men can't read between the lines. Women want the tall and attractive looking guys to approach them, not the average looking ugly guys.
They refuse to accept the truth

They get approched constantly.

I think theres like a specific zone nowadays were most men wont approch 8+ women as much anymore because they know the women is entitled and the man knows he might bot stand a chance if hes Normie or Ugly

Day 1 approachmaxxing
Will Smith Prison GIF by mtv

Last edited: