Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What media player do you use ?

E

ext4

Greycel
I use vlc media player on both my laptop and Android phone one of the best media player out there

VLC, though most the time I just play things via my plex server

VLC, though most the time I just play things via my plex server
I have a whole separate media PC I use. I thought about doing the cloud shit but I don't wanna have to deal with quality drops because of my internet.

I have a whole separate media PC I use. I thought about doing the cloud shit but I don't wanna have to deal with quality drops because of my internet.
Ic, fortunately I have 1gig up/down speeds so my internal network can deal with it

Ic, fortunately I have 1gig up/down speeds so my internal network can deal with it
I'm supposed to have 1gbps but whenever I test it it's around 50 - 200 jfl. Canada is so shit when it comes to stuff like this

Vlc on pc, i used to use media player classic. On phone MX player.

I'm supposed to have 1gbps but whenever I test it it's around 50 - 200 jfl. Canada is so shit when it comes to stuff like this
Even if you connect via ethernet and do a speedtest?

Even if you connect via ethernet and do a speedtest?
I need to try again but I think on my laptop (old thinkpad) I was torrenting something while plugged into the modem and I swear the test was much slower than 1gbps.

There's no way for me to actually use a wired connection every day anyways though sadly. 50mbps is till usable though so it's whatever

I need to try again but I think on my laptop (old thinkpad) I was torrenting something while plugged into the modem and I swear the test was much slower than 1gbps.

There's no way for me to actually use a wired connection every day anyways though sadly. 50mbps is till usable though so it's whatever
Fair, that is strange though

Depends
For Video MPCHC BE with Madvr
For Music YouTube music, I use to use Musicbee player when my collection was mainly local

SMPlayer for being lightweight and the frame by frame backward and forward ability to catch all the details hehe :feelshehe: